Post your october - December purchases here.

Just got this little beauty: a Connor Mini in Sea Green. Terrific bargain from the RM site: the price was knocked down from $195 to $88, and then I had a 15% coupon for joining the site. I just couldn't pass it up! It's a small bag (7.5 x 6), probably mostly to wear for a casual evening out (movie & pizza). I love the expandable zipper (see photo) and removable handle.

I also appreciated how well it was packed. Last week I received a Mini Cupid from Nordstrom that was just stuffed in a plastic bag & was rattling around in a giant box with no packing material... I nearly had a heart attack when I opened the box! Fortunately no damage, but still...

One question: Unlike other RM bags, this one did NOT include an extra set of tassels. Has anyone else bought the Connor Mini, and did it come with extra tassels?

Attachments

• RMCM-2.jpg
    RMCM-2.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 807
  • RMCM-4.jpg
    RMCM-4.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 802
  • RMCM-5.jpg
    RMCM-5.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 804
  • RMCM-6.jpg
    RMCM-6.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 822
My first Rebecca Minkoff bag - MAM in Hunter Green with black and white lining!

Overall, I'm happy with the bag and the quality of the leather. I think it actually looks more expensive than what it retails for! The color may vary depending on the lighting - what you see in the pic below is close to what it looks like under natural sunlight. Under indoor lighting it looks darker and may be mistaken for black at quick glance.

One small complaint - the lining feels abit cheap. The texture is coarse and stiff, and the white is more a greenish white than a true white. But at the price it's going for, I suppose it's something to be expected.

Very nice. It does look black on my screen. The dark green will be a nice neutral.

Just got this little beauty: a Connor Mini in Sea Green. Terrific bargain from the RM site: the price was knocked down from $195 to $88, and then I had a 15% coupon for joining the site. I just couldn't pass it up! It's a small bag (7.5 x 6), probably mostly to wear for a casual evening out (movie & pizza). I love the expandable zipper (see photo) and removable handle.

I also appreciated how well it was packed. Last week I received a Mini Cupid from Nordstrom that was just stuffed in a plastic bag & was rattling around in a giant box with no packing material... I nearly had a heart attack when I opened the box! Fortunately no damage, but still...

One question: Unlike other RM bags, this one did NOT include an extra set of tassels. Has anyone else bought the Connor Mini, and did it come with extra tassels?

That's a great deal. congrats.

I got it on sale for $149, which I thought was pretty good. For normal price, its more expensive for sure, usually $30+ more. But if you can get it on sale, totally worth it! There was an orange MAM for $268, that I wanted to get too but when I went back today she was gone :cry:

Thanks for letting me know! I do find the prices at Holt a bit higher than what you can find elsewhere. $149 is a reasonable price especially since the regular price for MAC minis are $225 at Holt... :shucks:

My first Rebecca Minkoff bag - MAM in Hunter Green with black and white lining!

Overall, I'm happy with the bag and the quality of the leather. I think it actually looks more expensive than what it retails for! The color may vary depending on the lighting - what you see in the pic below is close to what it looks like under natural sunlight. Under indoor lighting it looks darker and may be mistaken for black at quick glance.

One small complaint - the lining feels abit cheap. The texture is coarse and stiff, and the white is more a greenish white than a true white. But at the price it's going for, I suppose it's something to be expected.

Congrats on your first RM; lovely colour! I'm still waiting for my first RM to come in today. UPS where are you?!

Yes, I have the Connor Mini in navy from Saks and there was not an extra tassel. I carried it the other night as a little hand held bag. It is little, that's for sure, but I'm very happy how well made it is as it's my first RM bag.

first of all, congrats on your new bag, that's a great deal!
i think RM started to provide extra tassels from the Fall 2013 Season. the Sea Green was in the Summer 2013 Season so i think that's why you didn't receive them.

as for packaging, i had similar experience with my mini Luscious from Nordstrom and my mini Lust from Bloomingdales. they (and Saks) use the same outside company Borderfree to deliver the items so i think it's their common practice not to use so much stuffing inside the box. all of my bags arrived undamaged so i won't complain. i actually prefer less stuffing and packaging ;)

enjoy!

My sister and I did a bag swap yesterday, traded her an LP for this gorgeous pale grey mini 5 zip. I never used to be a fan of small bags but all of a sudden I am so in love with them! RM mini MACS are just perfect!

photo5-1.jpg

My first RM! MAC woven in lavender with silver hardware. It's hard to photograph the actual colour. It shows up more brown in the picture. It's more taupe with a stronger purple undertone in real life.

Attachments

• IMG_20131023_233150.jpg
    IMG_20131023_233150.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 707
Very nice. It does look black on my screen. The dark green will be a nice neutral.

Here's another pic showing the color when it's directly under sunlight. It is a pretty neutral green (reminds me of dark evergreen forests) and it goes well with many colors... including red.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 697
Ok I know this picture doesn't do this bag justice, but I just received it tuesday and I'm in the process of moving. I'll post better pictures later. Looove the new amorous! Only downfall is there is no hardware at the bottom.

Attachments

• 20131022_162803.jpg
    20131022_162803.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 684