Post your october - December purchases here.

I'm so excited with this new purchase! From the wonderful collection of lovely tpfer travelerscloset who fortunately lives just a few highways away. Who would have thought one of her beauties will be in my possession!! :happydance::yahoo: Thanks travelers!

My new-to-me Cranberry MAB!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1382221091.809583.jpg

Great Ebay find. Mini Devote not sure of the color.

20131021_085548_zpsf11d83aa.jpg

Love the colour you chose! If you don't mind answering, are the deals at Holt good for RMs?

I got it on sale for $149, which I thought was pretty good. For normal price, its more expensive for sure, usually $30+ more. But if you can get it on sale, totally worth it! There was an orange MAM for $268, that I wanted to get too but when I went back today she was gone :cry:

:shocked: a mini has a 17"/ 18" width? the reg size must be super huge! i was wondering 14" for a mini. just like the Nikki, the reg size is 18" and the mini is 14".

The Mini Devote, I believe, is 13 inches. Sorry, I didn't realize the width of the one in the pic was 17" - that would be a regular one.

The Mini Devote, I believe, is 13 inches. Sorry, I didn't realize the width of the one in the pic was 17" - that would be a regular one.

i believe some stores list the wrong dimensions. its likely that they don't know if the bag is mini or reg. 13" width is reasonable for a spacious bag. 18" is just huge. i've stopped using my Nikkis for this reason :P

My first Rebecca Minkoff bag - MAM in Hunter Green with black and white lining!

Overall, I'm happy with the bag and the quality of the leather. I think it actually looks more expensive than what it retails for! The color may vary depending on the lighting - what you see in the pic below is close to what it looks like under natural sunlight. Under indoor lighting it looks darker and may be mistaken for black at quick glance.

One small complaint - the lining feels abit cheap. The texture is coarse and stiff, and the white is more a greenish white than a true white. But at the price it's going for, I suppose it's something to be expected.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 612
Last edited:

Overall, I'm happy with the bag and the quality of the leather. I think it actually looks more expensive than what it retails for! The color may vary depending on the lighting - what you see in the pic below is close to what it looks like under natural sunlight... perhaps a tad greener? Under indoor lighting it looks darker and may be mistaken for black at quick glance.

One small complaint - the lining feels abit cheap. The texture is coarse and stiff, and the white is more a greenish white than a true white. But at the price it's going for, I suppose it's something to be expected.
congrats on your first RM!! nice color! i am with you on the lining. i'd prefer RM's older linings, namely, the b/w floral, birdy and blue/ white striped linings. the newest one, that is, the blue cheetah is the ugliest i've ever seen :yucky: i think it's a Halloween joke!

congrats on your first RM!! nice color! i am with you on the lining. i'd prefer RM's older linings, namely, the b/w floral, birdy and blue/ white striped linings. the newest one, that is, the blue cheetah is the ugliest i've ever seen :yucky: i think it's a Halloween joke!

The birdy lining is my favorite, they should bring it back! Wish the b/w lining wasn't so cheaply made... but the leather is indeed quite luxurious!

hey, would like to know if you find the Devote too big? i was about to purchase one some months ago but when i read the dimensions this bag would be huge! do you know if this style has a mini version?

This is the mini devote and it's pretty big. I would say it's about the size of the MAB but shaped differently. I too was thinking about the devote but I'm glad I got the mini.

Overall, I'm happy with the bag and the quality of the leather. I think it actually looks more expensive than what it retails for! The color may vary depending on the lighting - what you see in the pic below is close to what it looks like under natural sunlight. Under indoor lighting it looks darker and may be mistaken for black at quick glance.

I love the new hunter green. I have the old color and it's not nearly this dark. Congrats!