Will my wish list ever be complete??

nadineluv

O.G.
Mar 19, 2012
I really want a blue caviar m/l flap with gold hardware and a taupe caviar m/l flap with silver hardware. Will Chanel ever repeat that color/combo or anything similar to them??
Finding a preowned one in excellent condition at a descent price is very very hard to come by if at all. I am now hoping Chanel will come out with these colors again. Wishful thinking :P

I don't think that it will be a big problem to get these colours in the future...

For example, in nearly every collection, doesn't matter if spring/summer, pre-fall, fall, cruise etc Chanel brings a blue for the classics... it depends on what shade of blue you want, for the fall seasons it's a darker blue while cruise and spring season colours are brighter...

and I think taupe is a fall colour so I would keep my eyes open whenever pre-fall or fall seasons arrive... maybe they'll bring the taupe colour for the classics...

With Chanel you'll never know, and it can be you have to wait (maybe even year(s)) to get the right colour/shade you want, but it's not impossible, I would say ;)

I don't think that it will be a big problem to get these colours in the future...

For example, in nearly every collection, doesn't matter if spring/summer, pre-fall, fall, cruise etc Chanel brings a blue for the classics... it depends on what shade of blue you want, for the fall seasons it's a darker blue while cruise and spring season colours are brighter...

and I think taupe is a fall colour so I would keep my eyes open whenever pre-fall or fall seasons arrive... maybe they'll bring the taupe colour for the classics...

With Chanel you'll never know, and it can be you have to wait (maybe even year(s)) to get the right colour/shade you want, but it's not impossible, I would say ;)

Thanks, I sure hope so.
:smile: