Let's talk all things OPI!

I'm wearing Incognito in Sausalito. I like it, but I think it's really similar to Road House Blues from the Touring America collection. I actually prefer this one over Road House Blues because it's more of a green blue and RHB is a purple blue, but they're pretty close

Road House Blues, Incognito in Sausalito

6k5t.jpg

Incognito in Sausalito

wosr.jpg

I also adore Dear Santa - I horded up on maybe 6 bottles of it when I knew it would be going the way Smitten With Mittens did out of same collection -now today seems Dear Santa is 'the' coveted shimmer red least of those OPI lovers. Mittens was going for $30 and up on evil bay - then suddenly last spring and into this past summer, a bunch of Mittens was showing up - I thought it was odd and worried they were counterfeit - that appearance really dropped the price for Mittens...I have yet to find another red that is up there in my book with Dear Santa - I miss that OPI is not doing 'real' holiday collections anymore but instead always these movie tie ins as they have done the past 3 yrs now. I looked forward every yr to what OPI would bring out for holiday - even in yrs I was not adding to my collection or following close the new collections, I always looked to see what was in the holiday collection. I guess there is more $ in the movie tie ins maybe? Or maybe OPI felt it was more politically correct not to have such holiday associated collections since many don't celebrate Xmas.

Not sure if this is ok/the right place to post but i am desperately seeking some OPI polish in Dear Santa... Its a long story but 5 years ago yesterday my mom had a serious medical episode, I will spare you all the details but her heart stopped twice, the doctors brought her back and after a good fight and a long hospital stay she was released. She is doing great now. While she was in the hospital the docs kept asking me what she was like before this and if she had the will to live. I referenced her nail polish, saying don't those look like the nails of someone who whats to live. Nurses and doctors always commented on the color and it was the 3rd or 4th thing she asked for when she woke up. (she was so upset they ha to take the polish off two of her nails for the heart monitor). Anyway, it is really special to us and she mentioned to me yesterday that she is almost out. If anyone has any they are willing to part with it would mean the world to me!!!