Post Pics of Your Mulberry Family!

Cheers CP, she arrived today & the colour's absolutely stunning. I can't believe it's preloved - it looks better than my toffee one!

Congrats, I was so close to buying this as I need a Mulberry in a different colour, but have the hobo and know Sian's bags are top notch.

Congrats and glad it's gone to another TPFer

Lovely collection

2wqx060.jpg

My little dream team ;)

OS ALEXA IN SPARKLE TWEED GUNMETAL

OS ALEXA FOX LOCK IN NUBUCK LEATHER

OS ALEXA IN SILKY SNAKE PETROL

:heart:333333!!!!! Especially the gunmetal OMG it's fabulous!

Love your collection SF!!!! So classy. Heritage bays is beautiful xxx

Thank you! :smile: The heritage SBS certainly is a very special bag, will never part with it!

beautiful collection, love every piece

Thanks, meijen! Me too :biggrin:

I can ..love the pheasant green I have her big sis

Oh she must be a beauty, and you're spot on with what you said in the other thread - I too think this pheasant green is much nicer than the current collection pheasant green.

Hi folks, I'm new to this website so I'm sorry if I am posting in the wrong thread!
I want some help to identify this bag please. It was given to me by my aunt (my very wealthy aunt).
She bought it in the Mulberry store in London, a few years back.
I don't know anything about it, not even the name of it.

Just wondering if any of you guys have seen it before or know the name or anything about it!
Thank you so much :smile: :biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 1,224
  • image_1.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 1,252
  • image_4.jpg
    image_4.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 1,211
  • image_3.jpg
    image_3.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,213
Hi folks, I'm new to this website so I'm sorry if I am posting in the wrong thread!

I want some help to identify this bag please. It was given to me by my aunt (my very wealthy aunt).

She bought it in the Mulberry store in London, a few years back.

I don't know anything about it, not even the name of it.

Just wondering if any of you guys have seen it before or know the name or anything about it!

Thank you so much :smile: :biggrin:

Hi I think its a mulberry agyness. If you post your request in the 'identify this mulberry thread' someone more knowledgable than me could confirm this. The authenticate thread would help if you were looking for advise on authenticity :smile:

So I've recently been bitten by the Mulberry bug.. Started in the summer when I bought my Medium Dorset tote as a "cheer yourself up gift"...

Then yesterday I was in York with all intentions of just popping into Betty's for afternoon tea with champagne. That was until I stepped into the Mulberry shop. I came out with 2 bags and inside those bags was a Mitzy Messenger in Oak and also a pair of Dorset boots. I guess this is just the start of my family!

At the moment it is extremely small but it will definitely grow over time! Looking through this forum at all of you lovely ladies' collections has made me join and share my Mulberry journey with you all! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1382564439.583179.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1382564462.099559.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1382564472.315942.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1382564481.432648.jpg

So I've recently been bitten by the Mulberry bug.. Started in the summer when I bought my Medium Dorset tote as a "cheer yourself up gift"...

Then yesterday I was in York with all intentions of just popping into Betty's for afternoon tea with champagne. That was until I stepped into the Mulberry shop. I came out with 2 bags and inside those bags was a Mitzy Messenger in Oak and also a pair of Dorset boots. I guess this is just the start of my family!

At the moment it is extremely small but it will definitely grow over time! Looking through this forum at all of you lovely ladies' collections has made me join and share my Mulberry journey with you all! View attachment 2375221View attachment 2375222View attachment 2375223View attachment 2375224
I love your collection! Looking forward to following your mulberry journey.

At the moment it is extremely small but it will definitely grow over time! Looking through this forum at all of you lovely ladies' collections has made me join and share my Mulberry journey with you all! View attachment 2375221View attachment 2375222View attachment 2375223View attachment 2375224

Congratulations on three lovely purchases, Tiny Tilly! I've got huge boot envy now and your bags are gorgeous! I've only ordered over the phone from outlets, never been in one - was it like being in an adult sweet shop?! I would be giddy at so much choice!!

Congratulations on three lovely purchases, Tiny Tilly! I've got huge boot envy now and your bags are gorgeous! I've only ordered over the phone from outlets, never been in one - was it like being in an adult sweet shop?! I would be giddy at so much choice!!

Aww thank you! The boots are AMAZING and so comfortable, everyone should own a pair! Haha.
The outlet was a different experience, only being 20 the SA thought my mum was paying for it all which annoyed me. But apart from that, they wait on you hand and foot. Especially when buying shoes. I tried on the knee high version on too but I'm only 5'1" so couldn't quite pull them off :sad:

The boots are gorgeous! :loveeyes: