Who Need Hermes When You Have CHANEL !?!?!

queenvictoria2

psalm 25:4
O.G.
Sep 18, 2006
OK, so my DH and I were in San Francisco this weekend and walked by the Hermes store and my DH says "Don't you want to go in there?" I surprised myself and said "No, I don't have a desire for Hermes anymore ... I Have CHANEL" :yahoo: besides the fact the SA are almost always rude at Hermes and I have DJO :love: at Saks - LOL!!!

I realized that I bought the Chanel Kelly and the Cerf Tote - which reminds me of the Birkin - but I love the style of the Cerf so much more and the Lambskin on my Kelly is TDF!!!

So, who needs Hermes? Not me!! :P

I adore both. But, I find them to be apples and oranges. I guess it just depends, I've had SA's at the Chanel Boutique here to be, well, distracted. Never had anyone be anything but lovely in Hermes.

I agree. Sorry, but any store that requires you to put on GLOVES to touch a purse is ridiculous. I've fondled half a million dollar jewels at Cartier without that kind of pretentious overture.

Honestly, I just do not think I would like the flap/buckle thing on Hermes .... I love the open top of my Cerf for an everyday bag and my Kelly is super easy to get into even with the flap :yes: