The LV Purseket/Organizer Club !!

I thought it would be neat to start a club where we could post pictures of our different LVs showing the purseket or bag organizers in them !! It would be a great reference club !!!

Great idea for a reference club !!
Here is my Damier Speedy 30 with a LARGE purseket in it:

insidemyspeedy001.jpg

You'll find all these here
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-reference-library/pursekets-39558-5.html

Large in MC speedy(works in any speedy 30, lockit H and BH

Lockit H with a med purseket as you can see a large would work better
Med it also works in the speedy 25 and an alma long with a denim speedy and denim baggy pm

here is the med in the petite noe and works great. It will also work in the piano.

Attachments

• Large in Mc speedy1.jpg
    Large in Mc speedy1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,422
  • Lockit H with med.jpg
    Lockit H with med.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,406
  • Med in petite noe.jpg
    Med in petite noe.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 1,970
  • Med in speedy 25 (1).jpg
    Med in speedy 25 (1).jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,645
as you can see this thread is going to become a duplicate to the reference thread

petite noe with med purseket

same purseket in a speedy 25

Another speedy 25 with purseket of different color

Med purseket in Alma

same (medium) purseket in an MC speedy 30

Manhattan PM with Small Purseket

here is another pic of a med in a mc speedy see how it only covers 3 sides.
see how the med only covers three sides... the speedy 30 needs a large.

Bucket with Med

this is such a great reference I been debating on getting one ! it looks great because my speedy 30 always looks like a tornado hit it lol can someone direct me to the site to buy one pm me

this is such a great reference I been debating on getting one ! it looks great because my speedy 30 always looks like a tornado hit it lol can someone direct me to the site to buy one pm me

^^^^
I think purseket has it's own website (www.purseket.com), or you can find some good deals on ebay. I won't use any of my Speedies without one.

This looks like a wonderful product. I am reseraching the various organizers to see what will be the best for my Speedy 35, Neverfull GM, Palermo GM, Tivoli GM, and Trevi PM.

Speedy 30 owners;) just bought a new friend and can't decode which organizer: pimp my speedy version, the chameleon, pursekit, or hippie chick. Any thoughts of current users would be greatly appreciated!

Speedy 30 owners;) just bought a new friend and can't decode which organizer: pimp my speedy version, the chameleon, pursekit, or hippie chick. Any thoughts of current users would be greatly appreciated!

I bought one of the Chameleon nylon organizers in orange. The first time I used it, which was only for a couple of hours, the color rubbed off on my patent key case. NOTHING was wet or even damp! I'll NEVER buy anything but Purseket products again.