Legacy duffle in Robin size?

My mum recently purchased me a Legacy Duffle in Robin when over in Hawaii on holidays. She got it from the outlet, but I think it's a full price delete as it has the target symbol stamped onto the creed.

It still had the store tag attached and it said...
F19889 SVB40
SV/Robin
Leg Lth Duff
MSFRP $448

What I'm wondering is why it was so expensive at full price? I thought the plain duffles were something like $338-ish. Any ideas...

it's only because my mum won't take any money for it, and although I know she got it at the outlet, I'd like to give her something for it.
Thanks!

Oh Really! I had no idea that Hawaii paid a high price for Coach. I had assumed that it was standard across the whole USA. Show's what us Aussies know! LOL!

Just to give you guys an idea... these bags are $545 in Australia. So when you convert it to US$ it's $525.

I'm sure that she got at least 50% off as my dad happened to mention that she got a ticket when entered the store for an extra 50% everything or something like that. Thank goodness too!

I might just try to give her $200. I know she didn't want anything, but I love my bag and appreciate that she got it for me.

Thank you everyone for the help!