1st Cartier Piece...Dilemma?

NikkisABagGirl

Nicole Angela
O.G.
Aug 26, 2009
So I ordered the Cartier Love Wedding Band. I was planning on wearing it stacked next to a gold band that I currently wear every day. Well....it doesn't look good next to that band. :nogood: So I don't know if I should have ordered the next size up (ring instead of wedding band) for something that looks more substantial or keep it and order another...I have been really liking mixing metals lately. So maybe order the white gold? :thinking: I don't know..... I do like the ring, size 4, fits perfect, but I don't think it has much presence on its own. What do you guys think I should do? :shrugs:

Love your new ring, it looks great on its own, and it doesn't look that bad with your band, but maybe you should try to get the love ring - it's not only wider but also thicker, so it might look a lot better with your current ring.

I think the wider love band will definitely have more presence on its own and will also be a better contrast in size with your w-band.
I do think it's a pretty stand alone w-band though.

I think it looks good on its own :smile:

I also believe there is a wider love ring if it may help.

Thanks, I know. It is so hard to tell and I didn't want to drive to Dallas to go to the store.

Love your new ring, it looks great on its own, and it doesn't look that bad with your band, but maybe you should try to get the love ring - it's not only wider but also thicker, so it might look a lot better with your current ring.
That is what I was thinking too!
I think the wider love band will definitely have more presence on its own and will also be a better contrast in size with your w-band.
I do think it's a pretty stand alone w-band though.
I have no idea what to do at this point.
Try it on your right hand!!
It doesn't fit. I wear a size 4 on the left hand and the ring finger on the right is 4.5. My right hand is bigger...not freakishly bigger or anything...but I tried it and I didn't want to force it on. :P

What to do...What to do? Maybe I should just get another of these and wear two together? I hate returning things and it would give more presence. I also thought a small model VCA Perlee might look good with it? Or return it and get the bigger one?