Need a "going out" bag

messengerbaglover

I'm so fickle...
Mar 31, 2006
I NEVER and mean NEVER carry a small bag, so this is foreign territory for me. Would this be an appropriate bag for going out and quick errands on the weekend with the kids??? I figure it would hold my mini skinny, cell, lipstick and maybe sunglasses. And would this small of a bag look odd on a tall gal?

Attachments

• coachstripe.jpg
    coachstripe.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 32
I hope I was able to help! I'm sure if you purchase it you will be very happy with it! I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. Enjoy and if you get it please post pics! :yes:
you just made this huge grand statement about how you're leaving and yet here you are still posting, I know see why the other girls talk about not getting it and how it looks like a cry for attention, what is up?

messengerbaglover - I think that would be an adorable choice for a going out bag... Also, I like the Zoe - but it more a clutch and doesn't go on your shoulder....

The smallest Carly is cute for going out too... Good luck!

Could you have possibly posted this elsewhere or pmed, instead of taking over someone else's thread?

you just made this huge grand statement about how you're leaving and yet here you are still posting, I know see why the other girls talk about not getting it and how it looks like a cry for attention, what is up?

Could you have possibly posted this elsewhere or pmed, instead of taking over someone else's thread?
I am sorry for that, I was just confused by her continuing to post when she made her goodbye post. I truly apologize for busting the thread messengerbaglover

so, to make amends, I will answer the post

Messengerbaglover, I am very tall too, average size, and I think the demi is a little small on me, but that' sjust my opinion, maybe one of the clutch bags or even a large wristlet, that way you wouldn't worry about it looking little up under your shoulder but you'd still be able to fit stuff.

I NEVER and mean NEVER carry a small bag, so this is foreign territory for me. Would this be an appropriate bag for going out and quick errands on the weekend with the kids??? I figure it would hold my mini skinny, cell, lipstick and maybe sunglasses. And would this small of a bag look odd on a tall gal?

It looks perfect for a going out and about and for when you don't want to carry a large bag.

Beautiful bag. Looks comfy and like an ideal small bag for those quick trips.

Back off and leave her be...if she wants to stay DON'T persecute her.