Today's Splurge

Nov 12, 2006
So I've lost all hope on buying the Deva heels. Looks like they won't be available in my size.
So....:rolleyes: I bought some more bags. HOWEVER ,they're not lesportsac bags. Has anyone bought anything from http://www.chicki.co.uk/ ? they have all kinds of Tokidoki things that are the actual tokidoki brand. So I got the "shopper" tote bag in pink and one of the shoulder bags in blue (with the soccer girl). So for $115 I was able to get 2 bags instead of one lesportsac bag.
I'm gonna use the shopper for my yarn :yahoo: i'll be so cool when i go to my stitch and ***** groups

oooh, neat! :]!!

do you crochet..? or knit? or both? i used to go to these meetings at school where fellow students teach you how to crochet different types of stuff! it was fun!

I was going to buy two pens..which came out to about $10...but the shipping came out to about $12....so that would be $22 for TWO PENS? Um. No thanks. If the shipping were cheaper, I'd consider it...but for two pens, hell naw. Maybe if I combined and bought a bag or two it would be worth it hahaa.

So I've lost all hope on buying the Deva heels. Looks like they won't be available in my size.
So....:rolleyes: I bought some more bags. HOWEVER ,they're not lesportsac bags. Has anyone bought anything from http://www.chicki.co.uk/ ? they have all kinds of Tokidoki things that are the actual tokidoki brand. So I got the "shopper" tote bag in pink and one of the shoulder bags in blue (with the soccer girl). So for $115 I was able to get 2 bags instead of one lesportsac bag.
I'm gonna use the shopper for my yarn :yahoo: i'll be so cool when i go to my stitch and ***** groups

Ohh thanks GothicGirl! I've seen this site before. I forgot about it. My kids are eraser freaks! But gosh.. $7.47 for erasers.. egads.. lol maybe not for them..

I was going to buy two pens..which came out to about $10...but the shipping came out to about $12....so that would be $22 for TWO PENS? Um. No thanks. If the shipping were cheaper, I'd consider it...but for two pens, hell naw. Maybe if I combined and bought a bag or two it would be worth it hahaa.

hey! hahah.. you calculated too! I know.. after converting.. i said the same thing.. i love the pens but i can't spend that much.. i'd rather throw that money on a bag lol

I've been meaning to buy a regular tokidoki bag, but never found it anywhere outside of ebay. I know a seller who sells them cheaper from UK but she doesn't have all those styles. She was selling them around 30-40 w/ shipping, so I can't bring myself to buy the stuff from there, but they don't have the bag I reallly want either except the gray messenger!

The stuff on that site are really cute though. It doesn't say if they combine shipipng..but I'd assume they would? IDK. I had to calculate haha, had to see how much everything would be together. I mean paying $27 for a tokidoki bag is good...plus $12 for shipping is still only $39...so that's excellent...but not for small things like pens unless you add it in the same box or something hahahha.

ooo they ship the the us? I hate converting $$ tho lol... ah I want some stuff... I still want to get one of the original sweet gothic bags he made... and the red one with the nurse :Push:

NVM I found the button to convert currency!! :heart:

I knit. Lots of girls in my group like tokidoki. and just other other day i discovered simone designed a watch with a little girl knitting a sock. it's so cute!!

oooh, neat! :]!!

do you crochet..? or knit? or both? i used to go to these meetings at school where fellow students teach you how to crochet different types of stuff! it was fun!