Is the Oversized Del Rey Still in Production?

L.Vuitton.Freak

Jason W
O.G.
Aug 27, 2011
Hey ladies and gents...

In my quest for LV alternatives, I was in HK looking at the SLP Duffel but over on the YSL forums, they said that the Duffel was very bad in design i.e. the shoulder strap might snap off literally if you were to put a lot of stuff inside the bag.. Well my quest for a Speedy/Keepall esque bag has begun and it begun with the Duffel... So I was looking around and saw the Coach Haley, then the Givenchy Luz. but the two of them didn't really make me gush.. I am in this minimalist phase right now and the loud prints and such kind of make me go 'meh'... Anyways, I saw the Del Rey on FB and I was smitten with it!! It has the same design aspects of a Speedy/Keepall, plus it has a front pocket, BUT it has been reinvented with the iconic Mulberry postman's lock..

Then the dilemma kicked in.. I saw that the larger ones didn't have a shoulder strap, but the small ones did.. The problem is I am a guy and also 5'11.5' tall so judging by the dimensions of the Small Del Rey, that was out of question, but the regular one still had a chance.. I can rock the Speedy B in Damier Ebene in a 35 so yeah similar size... I can handle it without a shoulder strap but I am thinking of using it for uni and I take my Macbook Pro with Retina Display (15' one) and well it is just 1cm bigger.. (FML).. So about 2 hours later procrastinating and doing research on a potential new bag, I came across the OVERSIZED DEL REY, which fit my needs perfectly, plus it could double up as a carryall for overnight trips!!

This is the problem, I went on the Mulberry website and there was no OVERSIZED Del Rey's, only the regular and small ones, yet they list the Oversized one as one of the main sizes.. I am a bit confused and want to purchase on brand new, as my first Mulberry, so yeah my question is: Is the Oversized Del Rey still in production or not?

Thanks guys! Sorry for my long windness.. but yeah essay due in one week time and I couldnt be bothered doing it.. ahahah I know its bad but I just feel so :cool: procrastinating.. Haha :graucho:

Outlets have the oversized Del Rey - I saw one in black today. Not sure on price though sorry...
Not available through retail any more. :nogood:

They are currently in the outlets for £495 - soft spongy leather but they are subs, so not postable..... If you have friends or family in the UK maybe someone could pick one up and post out for you?

:tup:

Outlets have the oversized Del Rey - I saw one in black today. Not sure on price though sorry...

Not available through retail any more. :nogood:

They are currently in the outlets for £495 - soft spongy leather but they are subs, so not postable..... If you have friends or family in the UK maybe someone could pick one up and post out for you?

:tup:

Oh thank you guys!! Plus it is in an outlet now.. So it would be a lot more affordable than the original retail price! Woo!! Thank you all for your info!! I wonder why they stopped selling them off the racks?? I do have a few friends and family in England so I will be messaging them ASAP to help me purchase one! :smile:

Oh thank you guys!! Plus it is in an outlet now.. So it would be a lot more affordable than the original retail price! Woo!! Thank you all for your info!! I wonder why they stopped selling them off the racks?? I do have a few friends and family in England so I will be messaging them ASAP to help me purchase one! :smile:
Bicester village (near to London) had stock yesterday. :smile: