why is ebay taking so long to show up!!??

It is a huge pain and seems to apply to high end items particularly - as Gro3602 says we have all ranted about this in the past but alas not one of us has found a way to circumvent the problem . . .

Do you think if i complained they would refund me some of the listing fee or give me a few extra days?? i only did a 5 day listing for a bbag and by the time it shows it will be like 3 days left. I need it to sell. :sad:

Do you think if i complained they would refund me some of the listing fee or give me a few extra days?? i only did a 5 day listing for a bbag and by the time it shows it will be like 3 days left. I need it to sell. :sad:

Haha , I complained several times. You know what they told me??!!
"Good news!! You can chose to have your auction listed at a specific time! etc etc"

In other words, if it's going to take two days to show, select your auction to start 48 hours from when you list it.

Gotta love ebay!

"Good news!! You can chose to have your auction listed at a specific time! etc etc"

In other words, if it's going to take two days to show, select your auction to start 48 hours from when you list it.

Gotta love ebay!

ugh!! serious!?:cursing: well, i wrote them and i'm waiting for a reply. My auction is still not showing up. grrr. ebay :yucky:

Gotta love ebay!

Then if you do this they charge you an extra 10 cents!

Did you edit your listing? Thats the only time it seems to take a while for me.

I am such a newbie selling on Ebay, the first couple of auctions were designer bags/shoes and it took about 8 hours for it to show, but when I listed my clothes it showed up right away.

i listed several things within minutes of each other, and some showed up right away, while others took almost a day. the stuff that showed up right away were random things, while the stuff that took forever were handbags. so maybe that's it. :confused1: