Mon mono speedy in 25 or 30???

LOl! I know what you mean. I was going to purchase the speedy b back in the spring but instead i went for the regular in size 35. I love it!!! If i ever got another mon mono bag i would choose the speedy b this time in a 30. Since you already have a speedy in the classic version, the b may be a nice change. But I know some people just adore the classics more. I do myself :smile:. What colors are you thinking of getting?

i'm thinking about the vertical stripes with bordeaux in the middle and black on the edges and using dots with my initials :smile:

i'm really fond of the classic version, especially for something that would be special like mon mono! i just cannot make up my mind on the size!

there are way too many options!

I'm gonna go against the grain and say the 25. You already have a size 30 and I think Mon Mono looks just so cute on the 25.

But really...it's hard to go wrong with either! Both would look fab :smile:

I'm gonna go against the grain and say the 25. You already have a size 30 and I think Mon Mono looks just so cute on the 25.

But really...it's hard to go wrong with either! Both would look fab :smile:

thanks for the input! ok...maybe i haven't ruled out the 25 just yet!

that's the main reason i was thinking about the 25....because i don't have anything in that size yet.

Depends how tall you are, and what you carry!
I am 5'3" and I think the Speedy 30 is PERFECT! It is suitable for my height and comfortably fits my iPad, wallet, makeup bag and more.
For me the Speedy25 is a little to small for my width (I wear size 25-26 jeans). Usually I like my bags to be wider than me so I don't look like a big person carrying a tiny bag haha. Also I feel like I would have a lot of trouble fitting my iPad into the 25

Depends how tall you are, and what you carry!
I am 5'3" and I think the Speedy 30 is PERFECT! It is suitable for my height and comfortably fits my iPad, wallet, makeup bag and more.
For me the Speedy25 is a little to small for my width (I wear size 25-26 jeans). Usually I like my bags to be wider than me so I don't look like a big person carrying a tiny bag haha. Also I feel like I would have a lot of trouble fitting my iPad into the 25

I'm 5'4" and have the classic speedy in the 35 and sometimes feel like that is almost too big at times. I don't carry a lot in it, so it looks like an empty cavern! :P

Is your ipad the regular or mini size?

I still have not made up my mind between the two sizes. Ugh! Why must decisions be so tough!

I'm 5'4" and have the classic speedy in the 35 and sometimes feel like that is almost too big at times. I don't carry a lot in it, so it looks like an empty cavern! :P

Is your ipad the regular or mini size?

I still have not made up my mind between the two sizes. Ugh! Why must decisions be so tough!

Have you tried a purse organizer? :smile: It makes the 35 a little better! I even use my organizer for my 30 as well

I have the iPad 3 (the big size) and I have a big bulky keyboard case attached onto it, it fits in the 30 perfectly! I don't think the iPad would fit into the 25 as the opening might be too small and it might make the Speedy misshapen

Have you tried a purse organizer? :smile: It makes the 35 a little better! I even use my organizer for my 30 as well

I have the iPad 3 (the big size) and I have a big bulky keyboard case attached onto it, it fits in the 30 perfectly! I don't think the iPad would fit into the 25 as the opening might be too small and it might make the Speedy misshapen

i haven't tried a purse organizer before. which ones would you recommend?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381755504.462738.jpg

So I bit the bullet and ordered my mon mono! My SA had mocked up a couple ideas and I actually changed the colors! Originally I was going to use black and Bordeaux but loved how the bright red really popped against the monogram canvas. I also went with the 25. My SA was helping me decide since he knows what I've purchased in the past and thought the 25 would be a great addition to have I size I do not already own.

Now if I can just wait until the first week in December for it to arrive!!!

Thanks everyone for your help! I'm really excited about his bag and appreciate all of the feedback I have gotten!!

IMO, I would get a 30. It's the perfect size! I love the Mon Mono. I have a NF MM in the Mon Mono and I love it!!

Ooooh, I see you got the 25! It's beautiful! Can't wait to see your reveal!