Just Ordered the Dooney Nubuck Quilted Shopper in Red

Cali Bag Lady

Jan 6, 2013
I think I have been hanging out with SIU Mom a bit too much. I just ordered the Nubuck Quilted Shopper from this morning's Dooney show. Am getting it in red. Can't wait. I have seen this at Macy's and I just drooled. :yahoo:

You know I'll post pics when it arrives!!!! Woo

I think I have been hanging out with SIU Mom a bit too much. I just ordered the Nubuck Quilted Shopper from this morning's Dooney show. Am getting it in red. Can't wait. I have seen this at Macy's and I just drooled. :yahoo:

You know I'll post pics when it arrives!!!! Woo

I love this Nubuck design in red!

Congratulations, Joy!

Hope you love the bag when she arrives. :biggrin:

Sue

Where's SIU Mom?? :roflmfao:

I'm here! :wave: When Joy told me she ordered the quilted nubuck shopper I was in shock because she has been holding off on a buying a bag for a while, so this one must have really pulled her in. But when she said it was RED.......:faint: It was such a proud moment for me! LOL! I almost ordered it myself, but I'm going to the outlet this weekend with my Cuz. It was extremely hard to sit on my hands and not order it, but I knew I wouldn't get it until next week and I wanted to go to the outlet first to check out the Columbus Day weekend sales.

Joy:love:: You know I can't wait to see pics and to know what you think!

I'm here! :wave: When Joy told me she ordered the quilted nubuck shopper I was in shock because she has been holding off on a buying a bag for a while, so this one must have really pulled her in. But when she said it was RED.......:faint: It was such a proud moment for me! LOL! I almost ordered it myself, but I'm going to the outlet this weekend with my Cuz. It was extremely hard to sit on my hands and not order it, but I knew I wouldn't get it until next week and I wanted to go to the outlet first to check out the Columbus Day weekend sales.

Joy:love:: You know I can't wait to see pics and to know what you think!

You have taught her well!! :roflmfao: She has been "on the wagon" for a while so I hope this bag is fabulous (and I'm sure it will be.) Have fun shopping with your cuz, GF.