Neverfull MM or the Cabas Rivington?

I used to have the nf de and sold it and used the money to buy my cabas rivington. I love the cabas..its not as common as the nf and it has the look of the nf and a bucket tote( when zipped). I also think that the cabas straps will age better and are less prone to cracking due the the hardware on the straps. The hardware allows the straps to fall in any position and not bend the straps excessively.

The cabas straps did hurt my shoulder in the begining because the leather was so stiff...but now that i have used it for a few months the straps have soften up. It is double the price of a nf but well worth IMO.

Good luck deciding!! Both are great choices!! :smile:

I really like the look of the Cabas Rivington bc to me, it looks like a unique twist on the NF. But while you say, assuming both bags have the same price tag, are you and your friend aware that the Cabas Rivington is about twice the price of the NF? At that big of a price difference and a similar look, I would go with NF or a bag that looks altogether different for the Cabas price.

Yes I am aware of the huge price difference between the two bags and have mentioned this fact to my friend but the uniqueness of the Cabas Rivington is one of the reasons why she's considering it.

NF! I was also considering the Cabas Rivington but after watching a comparison video on youtube I decided it wasn't for me. I feel like my lifestyle is to casual to pull of the brass zippers on the sides (ie: it may look a little to fancy hanging off the treadmill at the gym). Also I have narrow shoulders and have trouble keeping shoulder straps in place. In the video one of the Cabas straps was falling of the shoulder and when the sides are cinched they are much more intrusive in the Cabas than in the NF making it more difficult to access items. The comparison also mentioned that the Cabas was stiffer and after being zipped several days had trouble maintaining its open shape.

NF! I was also considering the Cabas Rivington but after watching a comparison video on youtube I decided it wasn't for me. I feel like my lifestyle is to casual to pull of the brass zippers on the sides (ie: it may look a little to fancy hanging off the treadmill at the gym). Also I have narrow shoulders and have trouble keeping shoulder straps in place. In the video one of the Cabas straps was falling of the shoulder and when the sides are cinched they are much more intrusive in the Cabas than in the NF making it more difficult to access items. The comparison also mentioned that the Cabas was stiffer and after being zipped several days had trouble maintaining its open shape.

Which video did you watch? I only saw one...dark haired lady on the rivington wearing a black shirt and gray leggings.

When I'm not using it, I keep a long box inside with stuffing to maintain the shape.