Post Pics of Your Mulberry Family!

Fab collection, Ria! Eeeny, meeny, miney - no! Can't choose; they're all gorgeous! :smile: I saw that fab oxblood Daria on naughtipidgins - so glad she's going to "one of us!" Congratulations! ;)
Cheers Mayfly, I can't choose either lol. I keep on thinking that I should move something on but I love them all! My oxblood daria arrives tomorrow - I can't wait :yahoo:

I am on holiday this week so my bags have been getting some TLC today.

Horror of horrors, I went to Colonill mitzy and noticed the dreaded colour transfer. However the gel took it right out, Phew!!!

:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 761
Ooh I love my Oxblood daria medium hobo! You will love it and it is perfect for autumn winter although I use it all year.
Cheers CP, she arrived today & the colour's absolutely stunning. I can't believe it's preloved - it looks better than my toffee one!

Attachments

• IMG-20131008-00142.jpg
    IMG-20131008-00142.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 734
  • IMG-20131008-00143.jpg
    IMG-20131008-00143.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 745
I am on holiday this week so my bags have been getting some TLC today.

Horror of horrors, I went to Colonill mitzy and noticed the dreaded colour transfer. However the gel took it right out, Phew!!!

:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:
You've got a gorgeous collection keltygirl, glad the colour transfer came out! What bag is hiding behind the mitzy?

Ria2011, congrats on the stunning oxblood Daria! I was going to bid on one a while back but wasn't near internet when it ended up closing, now I'm thinking I might need to hunt for another one... :smile: You have an amazing collection! Wonder what you'll add to it from the sale.. ;)

KELTYGIRL, another beautiful collection! Love all the light-colored bags, you're brave and seem to take care of them well too. :smile:

When I get baby down for a nap I will endeavor to finally take my first family pic!