Mulberry repair problem- need advice

That's great news that you will get your Lilys back repaired!

I have to say I agree with Lulu and Smally, though I couldn't have put it so eloquently. I sent my black mini croc bays for repair, as it was wearing more than it should have, for how long it had been used and it was still within warranty. They offered me a replacement bays within reason. I asked if they had any black SS bays left over from last season and ta daa...they sent one in immaculate condition. I half expected it not to be in great condition, as it was last season and it could have been out on the shop floor, stored away in quarantine and also with it being silky snake. It was perfect (still is!). They exchanged it for the sale price and I was given a credit note. I did have the choice of a replacement bays from the current season though but I wanted another black bays in an unusual leather finish.

I agree that their email to you was very ambigious but am so pleased for you that this has now been resolved.
Thanks Cupcake. I would definitely not have said no to a replacement lily!! but the only similar item for less than £475 would be the clutch on chain which is not useful for me. Although lily is small she can actually hold some stuff!

For my medium lily I could have insisted on a replacement (2nd faulty medium lily in less than 6 months is rather annoying) but I just asked for the handles to be repaired as I think her grain is perfect!

I tend to stick to simpler leather finishes....... Can't handle the stress of the unusual leather finishes that seem to cause all sorts of trouble. hehe. It does mean that although I was considering a blue lily I won't bother to add any more to my collection. DH will be happy!

Good outcome and glad that you're happy. Might take a while but Mulberry got there in the end :smile: enjoy your revamped lovelies!
Thank you! Can't wait to get them back :smile:

Have been following your story with interest. So glad everything worked out well for you in the end.
Yay. Thanks.

Hope the lovely Lillys are back with you soon. Hope it will not be spoilt by all the worry:smile:
Thank you. I was really worried yesterday when I wasn't sure I would be getting any lily as it is such a useful little bag. I really hope I have no further problems with the chain handles. My bays and darias have not caused any headache ever!

OK So I have an UPDATE!!!!
They can definitely replace the chain on my regular lily for £25 plus VAT. It seems there has been a miscommunication.
They are waiting on replacement chains for medium lily.
PHEW!!! so I will get my lovely lily bags back.
Yay, I'm glad they clarified the issue for you CP and that you'll be reunited with your lily.

Yay that's great CP, so pleased to read the outcome! (I actually said 'YES!' and colleague near me asked what's the good news... well I didn't go into the detail lol)

I checked my Lily's chain last night, it seems fine but I shall keep checking till the one year warranty period ends.