City Bags: A Natural History

K.H.LVoe

Handbag Heaven
Sep 21, 2012
Just received my copy of this new book today and it's the beast book ever. I haven't had time to take pics yet, but get it before it sells out! It's absolutely fantastic! Lots of photos and information. It goes over the history of the iconic bags and also gives great information on the construction of the bags, the process of making them, different leather types, dying the leathers, stitching, the tools used, hardware, labels, quality tests, etc - basically everything! So informative and beautiful. Like I said - best book ever!

Just received my copy of this new book today and it's the beast book ever. I haven't had time to take pics yet, but get it before it sells out! It's absolutely fantastic! Lots of photos and information. It goes over the history of the iconic bags and also gives great information on the construction of the bags, the process of making them, different leather types, dying the leathers, stitching, the tools used, hardware, labels, quality tests, etc - basically everything! So informative and beautiful. Like I said - best book ever!

Thanks for sharing!