Pics of Your Louis Vuitton in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love your charm! and the bag is gorgeous too of course :smile: i need to invest in more bag charms, i never was quite sure about them, but the forum has me convinced! it looks so classic!

Thanks!!! You know this forum is full of beautiful enablers that have convinced me l need to get things that I never thought I would... Charms included. I never could justify the price but finally I said WTH and I'm glad I did! It looks so beautiful on my Trevi!!!

Hi everyone this is my first post here on Purseforum! Here is my brand new Louis Vuitton runway Fall/ winter 2013 bag! My precious Mahina XL is in the back which I used as a carry on on my trip to Toronto. I love seeing all your pics...thank you for the entertainment!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 30,288
Here is a picture of my NF DE MM with her bag charm. I brought this charm back in 2008 and I love it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 29,876
Trust me on this, very quickly, your NF will become your favorite bag!
It is truly functional. You can travel with it, then clench in the sides and add your bag charm, now you're ready for a night on the town! This is a great bag!
I had her before, she was my fav... Especially after the straps softened... I'm breaking her in as we speak!

Here is a picture of my NF DE MM with her bag charm. I brought this charm back in 2008 and I love it!
BEAUTIFUL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.