MIA LeanBean

Awww shux! :heart: How sweet to have been missed! :yes:

I haven't had internet access for almost two weeks!!! DH decided to change internet service providers, and it took two weeks for the new account to be set up! And work has been crazy crazy crazy so I haven't been able to log in from there either - not that I do... often :sneaky:

But I am back! :yahoo:

Haha! Thanks kmsnyc and macbagger! :nuts:

Honestly didn't think anyone would notice, except the girls I was in discussions with. I was in the middle of telling chloehb a story, and then I disappear for two weeks. :amuse:

It feels good to have been missed. I sure missed you all too! Who's got some goss? :popcorn:

I've been considering changing my avatar! Guess I won't do that for a while...

Haha! Thanks kmsnyc and macbagger! :nuts:

Honestly didn't think anyone would notice, except the girls I was in discussions with. I was in the middle of telling chloehb a story, and then I disappear for two weeks. :amuse:

It feels good to have been missed. I sure missed you all too! Who's got some goss? :popcorn:

I've been considering changing my avatar! Guess I won't do that for a while...

:wtf: Oh, nooooo!!!! Your avatar is so sweet! Please!!
Anyway, welcome back LB!! I was wondering too where did you go.
Honestly... sometimes I have a look while I'm working, too. Sometimes... :angel:

^ Everyone keeps changing their avatar, so I've been tempted to do it too. But it gets confusing! So don't worry Babi, the koala will stay around for a while yet.

I used to check at work too. :whistle: But lately I've been working on client site so I can't. It's somewhat a good thing, coz I can actually get some work done. :P