Legacy Lock Clutch with Studs--Opinions Please

Izzy48

IZZY
O.G.
Jul 25, 2013
Has anyone seen the Legacy Lock clutch with the studded design and the Archival satchel with the studs? It is brown of some color and I don't remember Coach's name for it.

If you have seen either, please give your opinion on its appearance and quality. I think the clutch is $348 or so and the satchel is almost $800. They aren't at my Coach store and according to the SA's won't be but they can order them. I love the appearance of both but I am thinking mostly of the clutch. I don't want to order without seeing either and have to stand there and say----I don't care for it!:roflmfao:

Any opinions please???

Has anyone seen the Legacy Lock clutch with the studded design and the Archival satchel with the studs? It is brown of some color and I don't remember Coach's name for it.

If you have seen either, please give your opinion on its appearance and quality. I think the clutch is $348 or so and the satchel is almost $800. They aren't at my Coach store and according to the SA's won't be but they can order them. I love the appearance of both but I am thinking mostly of the clutch. I don't want to order without seeing either and have to stand there and say----I don't care for it!:roflmfao:

Any opinions please???

I saw them both at the FP store and they are stunning. Both are higher end Legacy, so the leather is Legacy leather, not like the Madison leather. I'd like to have both, but I don't use clutches much, so am putting the satchel on my wishlist.

I saw them both at the FP store and they are stunning. Both are higher end Legacy, so the leather is Legacy leather, not like the Madison leather. I'd like to have both, but I don't use clutches much, so am putting the satchel on my wishlist.

Wow, you all have given me something to think about for a future purchase. I don't do clutches either but I thought it may be time for a change. However, I love satchels and totes and that bag looks fabulous. Wonder how long it would stay in style?

It is expensive but I have done that and a lot more. May sell a Marc Jacobs to get it. Most people would faint to hear me say that!! Thanks to all.

Wow, you all have given me something to think about for a future purchase. I don't do clutches either but I thought it may be time for a change. However, I love satchels and totes and that bag looks fabulous. Wonder how long it would stay in style?

It is expensive but I have done that and a lot more. May sell a Marc Jacobs to get it. Most people would faint to hear me say that!! Thanks to all.
Based on the quality of the business bag I received from Coach yesterday I doubt I will order this satchel. The Bleeker business arrived damaged and very poorly packaged. So disappointed in Coach especially when I paid well over $600. for the bag. It will be returned today.

Based on the quality of the business bag I received from Coach yesterday I doubt I will order this satchel. The Bleeker business arrived damaged and very poorly packaged. So disappointed in Coach especially when I paid well over $600. for the bag. It will be returned today.

If you decide you want it, try ordering from Macy's. I have had the best luck with them sending perfect bags and it took me >15 minutes to unwrap/unpack the studded duffle that I ordered last week.

The black clutch is gorgeous and substantial. It has black lining too which makes it look even better, IMO. I ordered it, but returned, as I decided I wouldn't use the clutch much and I already have too many things decorating my Coach shelves that I don't use. If they make a bag in black with black studs - it is mine. Would LOVE a Haley in this design!

The black clutch is gorgeous and substantial. It has black lining too which makes it look even better, IMO. I ordered it, but returned, as I decided I wouldn't use the clutch much and I already have too many things decorating my Coach shelves that I don't use. If they make a bag in black with black studs - it is mine. Would LOVE a Haley in this design!

+1 and Kudos to you for mustering up the strength to return a gorgeous bag. :cool:

I have a studded Haley and I love her. I've seen the studded mini tanners and the duffle sin brown with studs. Stunning. I saw the clutch and decided against it. She's the price of a actual bag but she's beautiful.

Studded haley is awesome and I love her!

I've seen the black and saddle clutches - as well as the Archival Satchel. All are beautiful - leather is gorgeous (elevated from regular Legacy). The satchel is heavy - extremely heavy - and much bigger than I envisioned from pictures. Larger than a Candace - and feels bulkier because of the flap. I LOVE the appearance, but even at Macy's 25/20/10% - I was realistic in knowing it would get too heavy for much use. (Like my Chocolate Bohemian Duffle - that just sits there looking pretty). The clutches - love the look too - but they are even heavy (the saddle much heavier than the black). Again, common sense kicked in - I knew one wouldn't get much use.

I love the look of all the studded pieces - and had to have something in it. After seeing the reveal of the mini tanner (compared to the cognac mini tanner) - I ended up with the saddle studded. Duffles are gorgeous too - but since I have one in every color of the rainbow - I knew I'd get tired of that little bit of extra weight

Back to your question - if your lifestyle would put the clutch to good use - I'd go for one of those.

If you decide you want it, try ordering from Macy's. I have had the best luck with them sending perfect bags and it took me >15 minutes to unwrap/unpack the studded duffle that I ordered last week.
That is a good idea. I actually want the studded Legacy clutch or the satchel so perhaps I will try it. I am going to use my Longchamp Le Pliage for a business bagl Thanks so much for the tip!