Double reveal!

Senzafine_

Blogger
Jun 20, 2013
I was going to be nice and wait for the other parcel before doing this, but I just couldn't resist showing you this beauty first - especially as Elvis so kindly requested.. :P

So I sold my Khaki Bayswater, when I bought it I thought it was Putty from the seller's pics (too much flash I suppose) and although I do like the Khaki shade, it just wasn't love and she was not getting the use she deserved. With her gone, I once again needed a lighter colored, large bag that I could also use for work (in addition to my much loved black patent Bays). Enter...

Attachments

• deerbrowndelrey2.jpg
    deerbrowndelrey2.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 804
  • dbdelrey3.jpg
    dbdelrey3.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 817
  • dbdelreyfront.jpg
    dbdelreyfront.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 779
Oooooh a lovely piece of oaky/deer....just beautiful......wear her in good health ...and congrats on your first new baby......can't wait for the next one....
Is this the regular or the large...looks very substantial

Thank you! She's deer brown (what an amazing color!) and regular size. The large one must have been humongous, as you said this regular one is fairly substantial already!

She's stunning Senzafine! Treat her well...and ENJOY!
Gorgeous:love: congrats!

Thank you both! :smile: I will most definitely enjoy & baby her, MsSJones!

The second bag will finally add color to my collection... :graucho:

I love deer brown. It is such a stunning colour. I used to have bag envy over a deer brown bays on my train commute.... I don't miss the commute but I miss the deer brown bays!
Congrats on your lovely del rey :smile: