Wanting a new tote but which one??

MKB0925

O.G.
May 24, 2011
Ok ladies...I need some advice!!

I am pretty much a hobo girl but I am wanting to branch out to a tote. I did have a gallery tote many moons ago and I did like how easy it was to get stuff in and out.

I would like leather..and was looking at a Madison Tote but was wondering if it is floppy at all?

I was looking at the city totes well.

Any input...much appreciated!

This will be for just my personal stuff non work related.

Thanks!

I just saw the Madison east west tote this weekend and it was gorgeous. I don't usually love signature fabrics but it was gorgeous in the gray op art as well as the black and chestnut leather. Macy's also has it in cranberry leather. The fabric version was fairly structured and did not slouch; I cannot remember about the leather version. The hardware is really classy on this bag and is light gold.

I have a Madison tote and it's really floppy....I use it for casual...don't know where my bag might end up sitting stuff. I did just get the Poppy Blaire tote in sherry. Not floppy...gorgeous color.....I love it!

I love totes. The Madisons tend to get floppy, which I don't like. I absolutely love medium Candace. They are fantastic. Not floppy and a great size/shape. Easily fit and iPad plus day-to-day things and look very professional. If you want a very large tote, the Tanners are great, too. The saffiano totes are nice, too. They have structure plus are great if the weather is bad. Over the summer, there was a poppy eyelet tote that was awesome as well - it had a chain and then leather handle and a small pocket in the back. It was very structured and super cute.

I have the city e/w tote in black and it is by far my favorite Coach bag!! I get the most compliments on it and I just think it looks elegant and classy but boy, is it a workhorse! I can carry pretty much everything I need and it holds its shape and is comfortable to wear. I absolutely love it & highly recommend! :smile:

All mine are for "casual" too. When I go shopping :amuse: I love bringing my saffiano N/S city totes.
( I must- I have 4 now.) They are classy and can dress up! The ticking totes are cute and perfect for the beach/ and outdoors, but not dressy at all.

I like the madison patent totes. Because of the patent leather, they are a bit more structured than the leather ones. I also like Candace. The saffiano totes are a bit big for me for everyday (unless I'm planning on carrying a lot of stuff). I also like the poppy glam totes.

I used to be a hobo gal too, but I've definitely branched out over the yrs. I love my e/w robin saff. It's the perfect tote. Structured but not too structured, very roomy but not huge, comfy on the shoulder & easy to get into. I think the Madison totes are floppier & have breakaway zippers which are annoying to me.
I'd definitely try a saff tote out if u can.

Ok ladies...I need some advice!!

I am pretty much a hobo girl but I am wanting to branch out to a tote. I did have a gallery tote many moons ago and I did like how easy it was to get stuff in and out.

I would like leather..and was looking at a Madison Tote but was wondering if it is floppy at all?

I was looking at the city totes well.

Any input...much appreciated!

This will be for just my personal stuff non work related.

Thanks!
The leather Madison tote is very floppy, no structure at all. If you are looking for a structured tote I would definitely recommend a saffiano tote :smile: