Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
No not christmas at all. It is more like a dark olive green. I am having a bit of an issue with mine, but I think it is only my bag. My kelly green paige bag is the bright green one. You will love this bag. It is so practical and cute at the same time. That is why I bought one in a fall color as well.

What issue are u having? I just bought the black Paige and I hope it'll be the perfect crossbody

What issue are u having? I just bought the black Paige and I hope it'll be the perfect crossbody

I'm sure yours will be perfect. My new bag the strap is on so tight to the metal link that the sealant loop is pulled away from the leather. I don't want to wear it because I am sure as soon as I would it would probably fall completely off. I must say my other paige has no such issue and I wore it a lot this summer.

I'm sure yours will be perfect. My new bag the strap is on so tight to the metal link that the sealant loop is pulled away from the leather. I don't want to wear it because I am sure as soon as I would it would probably fall completely off. I must say my other paige has no such issue and I wore it a lot this summer.

I think u bought from Nordstrom? Heard they have wonderful customer service why not request for exchange?

I would love to have a MZ Wallace bag, however it is out of my price range at this time. I wanted to share with you a bag that I found to be similar at a fraction of the price.
It is the Steve Madden Lighten Up Satchel, which is sold at Nordstrom. I believe MZ Wallace was an inspiration to the design with the choice in fabric, gold zippers, and the exterior pockets.
The fabric is soft and the zippers are smooth. The material of the long strap feels cheap, but a minor complaint with how much everything else impresses me.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 7.15.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 7.15.52 PM.png
    276.7 KB · Views: 453
Where did you buy them? They are great!

Thank u *^^*

The green city tote was from mzw during their summer sale.

The yellow is from *bay. I love the color - so fun and happy :smile: but the style maybe not so suitable for me so I might sell it: p the capacity is really quite big and I can see it good for travel, beach, school etc.

Paige is from Easton trading. Someone posted on deal and steal and I manage to get it during their anniversary sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.