A New "Pet" On My Birthday ?

holleigh

O.G.
Jun 25, 2012
Thanks to the loveliest Lady (you know who you are) my Birthday has started off in a wonderful way ! Meet the beautiful Madam Chollet (aka Sheepy) xx

womble003_zps2b2e6692.jpg

(oh, and the Teddy helping with the pics is an "antique" ? he's even older than I am !!!)

Ohhhh, what a cuddly pet! :P
Congrats Holleigh! I saw it on ebay and was tempted. It's just so unusual.
Love the teddy bear as well. :smile:

I really love her &, surprisingly, she's not too heavy AND the handles are long enough to wear her on the shoulder too, so I'm delighted . She's been really well cared for & is immaculate inside (which is all "sheepy" & very tactile too ! )& I'm desperate to take her out (but have a sore foot today, so no walking, rats !) - the Teddy was bought in Germany, by my Dad who was away before & during my "arrival" & he (Teddy, called Bruin) is 6 months older than me, so, VERY old Teddy ! xx

Thank you all - I'm over-the-moon with her - I never thought I'd "get into" Bays (too big / too heavy etc) but I now have 3 very special ones, all of which I do / will wear & I find myself "stalking" them now ?! "Sheepy" will be fantastic in the cold weather ? a two-in-one bag & hand-Muff !!! xx

I really love her &, surprisingly, she's not too heavy AND the handles are long enough to wear her on the shoulder too, so I'm delighted . She's been really well cared for & is immaculate inside (which is all "sheepy" & very tactile too ! )& I'm desperate to take her out (but have a sore foot today, so no walking, rats !) - the Teddy was bought in Germany, by my Dad who was away before & during my "arrival" & he (Teddy, called Bruin) is 6 months older than me, so, VERY old Teddy ! xx
That's so great that she is not heavy. Sheepskin is usually feather light, I'm such a sucker for everything made of sheepskin - jackets, gilets, boots.

Bruin must be so precious for you for sentimental reasons.

Sorry, I was so blown away by your cuddly "pet", even forgot that's it's your birthday.

Happy Birthday! Many happy returns of the day! :drinkup:

I would say three-in-one, you can empty it and put it on your head if you are stranded somewhere freezing!!! Joke aside it's really lovely - now I want to see all of your special ones as family pic!??? :happydance:

I would say three-in-one, you can empty it and put it on your head if you are stranded somewhere freezing!!! Joke aside it's really lovely - now I want to see all of your special ones as family pic!??? :happydance:

Not easy to get them to "behave" (all quite soft, even the Darwin one !), but, here you go .. "Sheepy" , Ivory Tooled & Nude Plonge xxx
(never thought about her being a hat too - will let you know if I ever have to try that out !)

3bays001_zpsbb9975c3.jpg

Not easy to get them to "behave" (all quite soft, even the Darwin one !), but, here you go .. "Sheepy" , Ivory Tooled & Nude Plonge xxx
(never thought about her being a hat too - will let you know if I ever have to try that out !)

3bays001_zpsbb9975c3.jpg
Ohhh lovely threesome!! Beautiful neutral colours of all - :P Thank you for sharing!!

Oh Holleigh, you're such an animal lover! Giraffes, sheep and now pesky little rodents are creeping into your vocabulary as well! Happy, happy birthday and congrats on the new bag x
.... did anybody call me? :biggrin:

Ooh what a beautiful bag! I really want to climb in it and take a nice nap! I might be slightly too big though.. Would love to see the sheepy interior

Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day and your foot feels better soon :smile:

Thanks to the loveliest Lady (you know who you are) my Birthday has started off in a wonderful way ! Meet the beautiful Madam Chollet (aka Sheepy) xx

womble003_zps2b2e6692.jpg

(oh, and the Teddy helping with the pics is an "antique" ? he's even older than I am !!!)

Congratulations, bag twin! And a very, very happy birthday! You will adore Womble - she's still my absolute favourite after several more purchases! Enjoy her in good health. X