The Edge - classic or weird?

bagnut1

Perfect is the enemy of awesome
O.G.
May 23, 2009
I am a bit biased but am curious what you Celine fans think. I bought this bag back in July after a bit of in-store deliberation. I didn't quite "get" it at first but I really warmed up to it and decided it would be my new "go to" black back for fall/winter (replacing a much loved Prada leather tote from 2011).

Carrying it takes a bit of getting used to since the zippers and handle are very different than on any other bag (which is part of why I like it so much). After a recent debut and carrying it a few times I think I might be falling in love.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_0350.jpg
    IMG_0350.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 545
I like it in general, but I think the engineering of this bag can be updated in that the zipper should be more substantial. The tiny leather strings and and metal zipper part is kinda hard to use and I think it wears down very quickly.

I've toyed around with the edge and like it.

Now, would I own one? Probably not. There are so many things to acquire and well, this would not make the list, save if I just had money to burn of course, lol!

That being said, if you like it, the edge is a unique bag that should look good for a long time.

Enjoy in good health!

I didn't like this bag at the beginning, now it's growing on me! I still wouldn't buy it because it's not the style for me but I do see it as a great bag for other women.