So I hear....

I know for me none of the above are ready. I've been buying purses since christmas and now they are suppose to get cheaper.
Boy I'm in big trouble:yes:

i'm a sucker for a bargain! i don't need to need anything... just the idea of paying less than full price is thrill enough for me... hee hee... i'm just wierd like that

You are not alone:smile: The hunt for the bargains are also fun.
Whats weird is preferring to pay full price when you can get a bargain:wtf:

Oh well.. i guess not.. I'm still broke because of my purchases last December PLUS.. DH don't have a job plus coming baby on the way.. :sad: I want to cry.. Seriously...

You are not alone:smile: The hunt for the bargains are also fun.
Whats weird is preferring to pay full price when you can get a bargain:wtf:

some people are just very particular with what they want and they have to have it right then and there...

i'm not that picky at all!!! when i see a nice bag that's 50% off, i would most likely buy it and make it work... or if i see something i like, i wait and wait and wait until it goes on sale...

that's how i justify my purchases to my husband.. "look it used to be $790... i bought it on sale for $350!!"

my husband would say, "you're not saving money by buying all these stuff that you don't need only because its on sale..."

... some men just don't understand hee hee

some people are just very particular with what they want and they have to have it right then and there...

i'm not that picky at all!!! when i see a nice bag that's 50% off, i would most likely buy it and make it work... or if i see something i like, i wait and wait and wait until it goes on sale...

that's how i justify my purchases to my husband.. "look it used to be $790... i bought it on sale for $350!!"

my husband would say, "you're not saving money by buying all these stuff that you don't need only because its on sale..."

:lol: Thats so funny, thats exactly what my hubby says. When I say there's a sale he says "thats no sale it's a trick, just say no".
He thinks anything that doesn't appreciate in value is a waste. Oh well no need to try to convince him, your right, he'll never understand:girlsigh:

LOL. Sounds like you are married to my hubby's identical twin:rolleyes: