Dedicated to all MANOLO's owners... POST PICS!!!

Any lovers out there for the CAMPY?

View attachment 2320320
I just got the nude ones but am having second thoughts. The shoe is gorgeous but am so used to the BB these days ...

Who has got these?

It's a great shoe, I vote for keeping it. And I'm a huge fan of nude shoes. Just ordered more from the Neiman Marcus special order section, plus some others as well.

I swear any more stuff comes into this house I'm gonna have to move out and live in the driveway. :cool:

It's a great shoe, I vote for keeping it. And I'm a huge fan of nude shoes. Just ordered more from the Neiman Marcus special order section, plus some others as well.

I swear any more stuff comes into this house I'm gonna have to move out and live in the driveway. :cool:

Thanks for your advice! I do love them and will try them on again tonight to make sure how much I love them. The nude is a really nice nude...
I did really like the red too. Below a pic of the red CAMPY next to nude patent BB

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1378424784.981733.jpg

Did anyone do a custom BB from neiman's??? I'm still waiting for my shoes and they haven't come in yet.

Yes got my order from the first go round from several months back. Ordered more about a month ago but haven't gotten them yet. They actually get shipped to us from the MB boutique on W. 54th and not from NM.

Go figure.

I ordered a 3.5 inch heel in green suede a few weeks ago. Still waiting for them. I don't expect them for a while.

The initial go round said it would be 3 months until we'd get our shoes. They came much quicker so likely we will all be seeing them soon! (I got the green suede ones last time and love them!!!)

A smattering of fall shoes:

Attachments

• c DOLCINA 735.jpg
    c DOLCINA 735.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 657
  • g SRWILTRAU 745.jpg
    g SRWILTRAU 745.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 648
  • 6 BB FLAT 645 A.jpg
    6 BB FLAT 645 A.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 659
  • 8 NEWCIO 895.jpg