Having second thoughts about Anthra & leaning more towards a blue color..

~*Sassy*~

O.G.
Mar 12, 2007
So of course I am the most indecisive person ever. :cursing: Anthracite has greenish undertones, right? Marine is more a navy, and Ink has purple-blue undertones? Now I'm leaning towards maybe Marine or a Bleu Glacier color. I wish they had a true dark grey this season. :shrugs:

I think Anthra can have either blue or green undertones. Ink is def. purple-blue!

Off the subject, is your pup a Toy Fox Terrier. He looks like my little Ravioli, who is a Toy Fox. We call him Ravi for short.

OK, so now I'm stuck b/c Anthra and Marine..oy. :rolleyes:

My girl Sophie is actually a Rat terrier, but my best friend has a Toy Fox terrier and they are almost IDENTICAL. All those terrier breeds are so closely related though. My parents have my Jack Russell that they stole from me when I went to college so we have quite the herd.

I looove Bleu Glacier. AR sent me a GORGEOUS picture of a city :drool: I would have gotten it, but I wanted a more "wear with everything/anything" color.

Honestly, my new anthra GH work is charcoal grey. I don't see any teal or green in it. Sometimes in the shade it looks darker with a hint of midnight blue. But overall it's a graphite color.

Honestly, my new anthra GH work is charcoal grey. I don't see any teal or green in it. Sometimes in the shade it looks darker with a hint of midnight blue. But overall it's a graphite color.

hhmmm, I might just have to order Anthra, Marine, Bleu Glacier, and Sandstone and see which one I like best. I just have to remind myself I can't keep them all!:nuts:

hhmmm, I might just have to order Anthra, Marine, Bleu Glacier, and Sandstone and see which one I like best. I just have to remind myself I can't keep them all!:nuts:

You may want to do that, if you can't shop in person. I've had 2 anthracites and I'm convinced that they are different. For awhile, I kept thinking it was the GH but it's not. Each bag is truly unique.

I categorize anthra as a blue, actually. It is a deep blue-gray. Which is great because I love my blue Bal bags. It only looks green in certain lighting. Most all the time it's deep blue-gray looking.