I've joined the Day Club

Rubinaa

rock'androll girl
Aug 27, 2006
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

my little rockstar is here! '07 black day!

Got it from Selfridges in London and they had plenty to choose. But as soon as the SA spread them all in the desk I knew THAT ONE was THE ONE :drool:

Here's a pretty bad picture of her, I'll try to take a better one tomorrow (with her family)

Attachments

• mi day negro.JPG
    mi day negro.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 190
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

my little rockstar is here! '07 black day!

Got it from Selfridges in London and they had plenty to choose. But as soon as the SA spread them all in the desk I knew THAT ONE was THE ONE :drool:

Here's a pretty bad picture of her, I'll try to take a better one tomorrow (with her family)

OH MY GOD! I was in selfridges today around mid-afternoon. By any chance are you blonde? Coz I had a chat with a blonde girl about balenciaga on the ground floor next to the bags!!... lol

OH MY GOD! I was in selfridges today around mid-afternoon. By any chance are you blonde? Coz I had a chat with a blonde girl about balenciaga on the ground floor next to the bags!!... lol

nah, it wasn´t me, but I would have LOOOVED someone came and had a little chat with me about Balenciagas, ha! ha! ha!

specially since the SA has no clue :cursing: (nice girl, anyway)

nah, it wasn´t me, but I would have LOOOVED someone came and had a little chat with me about Balenciagas, ha! ha! ha!

specially since the SA has no clue :cursing: (nice girl, anyway)

I know they are so clueless and what makes it worse is that the think they know what they're talking about loool... bless!

Congrats on your purchase will go great esp. with the current heatwave!