$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

New news from Valerie. PM me with your e-mail address for pics.

To celebrate the holiday weekend - and new arrivals! - we are offering great prices on Stefano Pilati’s last collection at the YSL Outlet Boutique atDesert Hills Premium Outlets

*ALL EXOTICS Handbags and Accessories 40% off of Outlet price
*ALL EXOTICS Shoes 40% off of Outlet price

New Markdowns:
*All Shoes now 50% off Retail price
*All Handbags now 50% off Retail price
*All RTW now 70% off Retail price

Email or call us with any question; we’d love to schedule an appointment for you. I hope to see you soon. VeryLimited in stock, please do not hesitate to call me ASAP.

Best,
Valerie Gusman

Desert Hills Premium Outlets
48650 SEMINOLE DR SUITE #222 CABAZON CA 92230
T 951-922-8026 F 951-922-8018
YSL.COM

here is the place to post news and tips about bargains on yves saint laurent handbags and accessories and to chat about sales.
please read these rules first.

This thread is meant to be the central repository of sales news and discussion in the ysl subforum. Do not start separate threads to spread the word about sales because they will be merged into this one.

These are the vendors that may be included in this thread:

• ysl boutiques, ysl.com, and ysl outlets
  • major department stores and their websites, such as saks fifth avenue, neiman marcus, bergdorf goodman, harvey nichols, browns, matches, etc.
  • recognized, well-known online retailers of authentic ysl merchandise, such as net-a-porter, raffaello-network, styledrops, my theresa, luisaviaroma, shirise, etc.
  • recognized, well-known online discount retailers of authentic ysl merchandise, such as bluefly and overstock.
  • ebay: You may post links to authentic ysl merchandise that is listed on ebay. If you are not certain whether an item is authentic, do not post it here. Have it authenticated first in our "authenticate this" thread. You absolutely may not promote your own auctions or sales.

happy hunting!
thanks alot!!

Hi ladies! I am heading to the YSL sample sale here in NYC next Tuesday. I am a YSL newbie :search:. Just wondering, what are the most classic styles I should be looking for...if they're available of course. Thanks !

Hi ladies! I am heading to the YSL sample sale here in NYC next Tuesday. I am a YSL newbie :search:. Just wondering, what are the most classic styles I should be looking for...if they're available of course. Thanks !

IMO it all depends on what you are into :graucho:

Do you like clutches? Then grab a belle du jour or Y clutch.

Are you into hobos? Then grab a roady. It will never go out of style.

Prefer satchels? Get an easy (which can convert into a tote of sorts) or even a cabas chyc (whichever generation).

Some love the SDJ (sac du jour) and there is the muse, the muse 2 and many other options from YSL/SLP.

Basically, if you see something you like and the price is right, snatch it up girl!

Oh and I forgot the jewelry and shoes. The arty and the Trib shoes remain a perennial favorite, whether or not the bags cause controversy.

Good luck!

Hello All . . . .it's my first time on this thread but I just had to share my amaaaazing good fortune.

Two days ago (October 17th) my sister and I went to the Saint Laurent boutique on Kalakaua Avenue in Honolulu Hawaii . . . I bought:
- A brand new small black Sac du Jour for $1660 (US dollars) . . . The large one was also on sale for $1900 but I felt the size dwarfed my small frame.
- Two brand new Belle du jour clutches in patent leather black and red for $550 each

I also really wanted the small cabas chyc in grey/brown for $1450. . . My sister wouldn't let me get it since I had already purchased a Prada bag on this trip.

Shoes were 10% offf. All wallets were $300 - 500 dollars. . . . .many other various news style bags, shoes, card cases, clutches and satchels were on sale.

Good Luck:smile:

Last edited: