Eric Bompard sizing ??

Masik

Out of H-rehab
Sep 4, 2012
Ladies,
if you know and wear Eric Bompard's cashmere I hope you might help me with their sizing.
How does their sizes correspond to lets say American sizes?
XS -
S -
M -
L -
XL -
THANK YOU in advance!

I have several, and a lot depends on the style you choose.
I have a few size S, and I'd say it's roughly a US 4. The others I have are M, and are about a US 6....
I think it helps to pay attention to the description and the ply.
(I'm 5'9", 32C, and about 127lbs) I prefer the M mostly for body/sleeve length....
Hope this helps.

Ladies,
if you know and wear Eric Bompard's cashmere I hope you might help me with their sizing.
How does their sizes correspond to lets say American sizes?
XS -
S -
M -
L -
XL -
THANK YOU in advance!

Every style has its own precise measurements on the website. What I did was measure sweaters I owned in similar styles and then compared to the measurements provided on the Bompard website. These measurements are spot-on for the sweaters!

Every style has its own precise measurements on the website. What I did was measure sweaters I owned in similar styles and then compared to the measurements provided on the Bompard website. These measurements are spot-on for the sweaters!

thank you very much for your input.
But roughly... which US size is corresponding to your Bompard size? Like for ex. Bompard sz. XL is US size... 12? 14? 16?
TIA!

thank you very much for your input.
But roughly... which US size is corresponding to your Bompard size? Like for ex. Bompard sz. XL is US size... 12? 14? 16?
TIA!

I am a US 16 at the GAP or an XL. In Eric Bompard cashmere I am a XXL. But I also bought a silk blouse from Bompard in XXL and it is a little tight on the arms and chest. The sweaters are not tight at all but a perfect fit.