Your Diors in Action!

Stunningly beautiful! Looks like a photoshoot from Vogue!
thanks for praising,joe!! did you get any dior bags for mum recently? id love to see;)

You look fabulous as always! You make Dior look how it's supposed to look, almost as in a dream!
thanks tutushopper!!! i remember saw your thread of a golden tweed miss dior but that time i was in a rush and didnt reply to your thread. pls post some modelling pics so i can drool over it :P

You and the Samurai are the match made in heaven!!! I can't think of any more perfect way for that bag to be carried. Just perfect!!!
thanks vink!!! thanks for your sweet compliment! you made my day!! :hugs:

truly fabulous!
thanks meijen!!:biggrin:

Piece of art!!
thanks for praising,krawford!! :biggrin:

I'm so envious, you have so many exquisite pieces in your collection. Simply gorgeous!
thanks chloe_c, i adore your collection as well!! there are so many classic beautiful pieces, hope to see more in the future!! :biggrin:

pretty classy bag and outfit
congrats
thank you dear~~~thanks for leaving me such a sweet comment:cloud9:

Looking beautiful as always!

The dress is gorgeous too, simple with elegant details.
Nico,i see your " beautiful as always" :biggrin:
really thanks for your sweet compliment!!! you made my day!!

Exquisite detail :tup:
thanks Christofle,thanks for stopping by!!:hugs:

shoesshoeshoes, thank you~~!!!!! :heart::heart:

Ok ...so a bit unconventional until I can replace the strap:amazed:
Using my black strap with the red mini..yay or nay?

jeez...seriously, does anyone know how to make these pictures smaller??:shocked:

Attachments

• DSCF5502.jpeg
    DSCF5502.jpeg
    364.2 KB · Views: 2,978
The bag is pretty! I believe I havent seen mini lady dior in red patent for a while! I so want 1 :sad:(
Thanks JadeCrystal0610
Mine is old - 99 I think - and they no longer make this combination (red w/ gold) BUT I just saw this in the "authenticate" thread.......just like mine but with a strap (waah!) It's being authenticated for someone - maybe you? (ok oops, it is you hee hee........hope it's real and you get it!)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261293517173?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Thanks JadeCrystal0610
Mine is old - 99 I think - and they no longer make this combination (red w/ gold) BUT I just saw this in the "authenticate" thread.......just like mine but with a strap (waah!) It's being authenticated for someone - maybe you? (ok oops, it is you hee hee........hope it's real and you get it!)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261293517173?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

It was me!!! I was looking for one, but I wasn't sure it is authentic. I have been trying to ask the seller for additional pictures, but he/she didn't quite respond, so will see!