Cynthia's Club!

VickiMcB

Jan 30, 2013
Share your photos, mod shots, and reviews of miss Cynthia, the lovely ladylike work tote that's awesome. I'm thinking about getting one soon!

MICHAEL Michael Kors Large Cynthia Saffiano Satchel

Luggage saffiano leather.
Golden hardware.
Tote handles with chain insets and rings; 5 1/2" drop.
Removable, adjustable strap; 19" drop.
Snap top secures compartmentalized interior.
Inside; logo jacquard lining; zip and open pockets.
10 1/4"H x 13 1/2"W x 5 1/2"D; bag weight: 2lb 6oz.
Imported.
Store Style Number: 30S3TCYS3L

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1372448169.059994.jpg

MICHAEL Michael Kors Large Cynthia Logo Satchel

Vanilla logo PVC with leather trim.
Golden chain, tortoise resin, and leather handles.
Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
Inside, monogram lining; center zip compartment; one zip and four open pockets.
10 1/2"H x 14"W x 5 1/2"D.
Imported.
Store Style Number: 30S3TCYS3B
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1372450371.370607.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1372450378.737753.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1372450390.453764.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1372450398.972319.jpg

And in brown mono

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1372450450.904042.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1372450456.637491.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1372450462.337488.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1372450467.870638.jpg

just bought Cynthia, thinking of returning since found out it was PVC (plastic) after joining this forum & learning new info. would appreciate opinions on pvc vs leather worth the $ just paying for the name?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag in the PVC Sig!!!! I've eyed this bag in both the white and the brown but wondered myself what some of the ladies here thought about it....

.... On the PVC bags they really are worth the money because of how SUPER easy they are to take care of and you are always getting a well made stylish bag... I just really do love the PVC bags...

Hello im so interesting in this Cynthia Bag in pomegrate color but im so confused because its totally sold out in Micheal kors main website and store... So i has found it everywhere specially in Ebay... But i have asked many seller in Ebay and they give me same answer that this bag is made in Vietnam???? I dont know thats real or fake? Also my friend has got this bag and she said that Made in indonesia??
Please help me answer this
Thank you :P

It has nothing to do with where it's made. Everyone always ask that and it doesn't determine the authenticity trust me on that. Maybe the quality but I can't be the judge of that. All of my bags come from different places though I do find outlet versions generally are made in china but I have one from Vietnam and Indonesia and both are real so don't worry about the origin of the bag. If you think the bag is fake post on the authenticity forums they can help you out

just bought Cynthia, thinking of returning since found out it was PVC (plastic) after joining this forum & learning new info. would appreciate opinions on pvc vs leather worth the $ just paying for the name?

I love the PVC !! I literally have spilt some crazy stuff on my bag and of it was any other material the bag would have been ruined! I think personally I want a bag that can handle a lot but it really depends how you are using your bag. I use mine every day and not scared of tossing it around but if it was leather I would feel like I'm tip toeing around but that's just my opinion