Grey Pebbled Antigona with Gunmetal Hardware

eelyak

Feb 26, 2012
I bought a medium Antigona from ****** weeks ago. She's my first Givenchy and not my last. :graucho: :loveeyes: She's a little heavier than I expected but I so love the combination of the pebbled leather and gunmetal hardware... ;)

Sorry for the low quality photos taken with my iphone.

Attachments

• IMG_5349.JPG
    IMG_5349.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 1,760
  • IMG_5358.JPG
    IMG_5358.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,750
  • IMG_5645.JPG
    IMG_5645.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 1,731
  • IMG_5646.JPG
    IMG_5646.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 1,693
Gorgeous! I swear every time I see this pebbled leather the texture makes me goes crazy, it is sooooo beautiful! Enjoy it, I love this color grey and the texture adds such interest to it, you found yourself a real keeper here!
:yahoo:

Beautiful! :hbeat: I love the color and texture.

I love how the texture is so different from my other bags. I can't resist caressing her. :P

Soooo pretty!!!

She's a head turner, I gotten so many admiring glances and sometimes, looks of envy/jealousy directed my way. :P

Gorgeous!! Love that gunmetal...so cool and edgy!

I know. Gunmetal hardware is so effortless chic and so different from the usual option of rose gold/gold/silver hardware on bags. :P

That color is pretty! Congrats

Thanks. I love grey and it made a perfection combination with gunmetal hardware. ;)

Whoa......that is classy, edgy, perfection all wrapped into one gorgy bag!
I'm a sucker for anything gunmetal. Congrats!

It truly is a lovely combo.

You said it best. She's everything I want in my ideal bag (except for the weight). I felt like I hit jackpot when I first saw her in real life. ;)

Gorgeous! I swear every time I see this pebbled leather the texture makes me goes crazy, it is sooooo beautiful! Enjoy it, I love this color grey and the texture adds such interest to it, you found yourself a real keeper here!
:yahoo:

You are right, I lucked out and gotten myself a real keeper. I don't think I will ever get tired of caressing and wearing my antigona. :graucho:

This is gorgeous! My favorite Antigona yet--neutral but interesting color and edgy gunmetal hardware. Yum!

Thanks! To me, she's pretty much flawless with the awesome combination of beautiful hardware and textured leather. ;)

so gorgeous and very classy....am very jealous of you right now...love love the color.

I love how she's so versatite. I can either dress up or down and not worry that my bag doesn't goes well with my outfit. :P

Beautiful bag! I adore the pebbled leather, I'm totally lusting after one now

Yes, yes. Not only is the textured leather beautiful, its quite thick and strong. I am hoping that it won't show any scratches.

Ooo! This is really pretty! I love the gunmetal hardware!

Me too. I love how gunmetal is a lot more fierce and edgy compared to its gold/silver/rose gold counterparts. ;)

beautiful antigona, love the leather.

Thanks! I lam a fan of the textured leather because its so beautiful and fuss free compared to my other bags. :smile:

Love it! I've got the Aubergine in the same leather :smile:

Hehehehe, I was drooling over your awesomely beautiful antigona before I bought my antigona. ;)

Photos of me wearing my antigona. I am 166cm. :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_5641.JPG
    IMG_5641.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,425
  • IMG_5642.JPG
    IMG_5642.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,441