Food I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

I made some panko-crusted chicken breasts, with creamy mashed potatoes and sauteed haricot verts with minced garlic...
IMG_6460_zps237d70a6.jpg

Feeling a little nostalgic today...reminiscing about my 3-course meal...

my cheese course
e91fcbee.jpg

deckle of steak, topped with short ribs, with a side of roasted brussel sprouts, and stone-ground grits (I have eaten them before lol)
803b9fe0.jpg

...and one of the best desserts (if not the best) I have ever tasted...a black pepper raspberry sorbet
0394d6a3.jpg

I made some panko-crusted chicken breasts, with creamy mashed potatoes and sauteed haricot verts with minced garlic...
^mmmmm...modern comfort food :tup:

my cheese course

deckle of steak, topped with short ribs, with a side of roasted brussel sprouts, and stone-ground grits (I have eaten them before lol)

...and one of the best desserts (if not the best) I have ever tasted...a black pepper raspberry sorbet
^the entire meal looks incredible!!! the rare meat...YUM! the brussel sprouts & grits sound like fantastic sides. the sorbet sounds heavenly...I can almost taste it.

Dinner tonight was boar with Brussels sprouts tossed in butter, salt and pepper, potato mash with celeriac and carrots and a mushroom and marsala sauce:
^what a delicious dinner! I love that you added goodies into your mashed potatoes.

my cheese course
e91fcbee.jpg

803b9fe0.jpg

0394d6a3.jpg
Looks like a great meal!
Dinner tonight was boar with Brussels sprouts tossed in butter, salt and pepper, potato mash with celeriac and carrots and a mushroom and marsala sauce:
DSC_0720_zps712af476.jpg
Boar is pretty tasty..had it once and enjoyed it!

DSC_0720_zps712af476.jpg

Delicious! Very unique mashed potatoes

IMG_6460_zps237d70a6.jpg

One of the best meals!

my cheese course
e91fcbee.jpg

803b9fe0.jpg

0394d6a3.jpg

Wow I'd love to taste the dessert!