Black Violet Phoebe in stock on Coach.com

gwen10

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
I was browsing the website this morning and the black violet regular Phoebe showed in stock! I placed an order with my PCE and chatted to confirm the bag is indeed in stock. Super excited for this bag :smile:.

I have the Legacy double accordian zip wallet in black violet - absolutely LOVE this color. Can't wait to see it in the pebbled leather :smile:.

I ordered the small black violet Phoebe on Wednesday. I've never seen the bag or the color in person, so I'm really anxious to see how it looks. I'm hoping the small Phoebe doesn't look like a child's purse on me (I'm 5'5" tall) and the purple isn't too light. The reveals here have been beautiful, though! Glad you got your regular bv Phoebe!

I ordered the small black violet Phoebe on Wednesday. I've never seen the bag or the color in person, so I'm really anxious to see how it looks. I'm hoping the small Phoebe doesn't look like a child's purse on me (I'm 5'5" tall) and the purple isn't too light. The reveals here have been beautiful, though! Glad you got your regular bv Phoebe!

I'm 5'7" and tried on the small Phoebe and it didn't look too small on me! But i know that's subjective... I think the regular Phoebe looks slightly better, but it's too big of a bag for me.

I'm 5'7" and tried on the small Phoebe and it didn't look too small on me! But i know that's subjective... I think the regular Phoebe looks slightly better, but it's too big of a bag for me.

I am agree I am 5'7 too and think it is perfect size. The reg was just a lot of bag for me.

That's good to hear! So often with Coach, the small or regular size are too small and the large size is too large. But judging by the dimensions given and the reveal pics I've seen, I decided that the regular would just feel like too much bag, even though it might look a little bit better. Sounds like I made the right choice, and that's a relief. Thanks for posting your thoughts!

I am agree I am 5'7 too and think it is perfect size. The reg was just a lot of bag for me.

That's good to hear! So often with Coach, the small or regular size are too small and the large size is too large. But judging by the dimensions given and the reveal pics I've seen, I decided that the regular would just feel like too much bag, even though it might look a little bit better. Sounds like I made the right choice, and that's a relief. Thanks for posting your thoughts!

Perfect way to describe this! The height of the bag is slightly more proportional to my height, however, it covers all of my upper body! Not to mention the bag would only be 20% full at any time...and that's a lot of empty space to carry around!

Perfect way to describe this! The height of the bag is slightly more proportional to my height, however, it covers all of my upper body! Not to mention the bag would only be 20% full at any time...and that's a lot of empty space to carry around!

Yep, that's my situation, too - I just wouldn't be able to fill up the bag! I know what you mean about having your entire upper body covered. I'm short-waisted, so it doesn't take much to make me look like my head is sitting on my waist; definitely don't want a bag size that feeds into that!

I am 5'6" and have the small one in dark violet. It is the perfect size. A co-worker has the large in another color and when I tried it on, I found it to be too big. I don't carry enough stuff to fill it!

Well, my bag arrived today. Can I say that never before has a bag felt this right from the moment I took it out of it's dustbag?

This bag is simply stunning. While I enjoy seeing them on others, I've not ever had bags in anything in other than basic chestnut, parchment, etc.

Purple, this shade in particular, is my absolute favorite color. I already have a wallet and the Phoebe, what can be next?

If you are thinking about the black violet Phoebe, don't hesitate. You won't be disappointed.

I ordered mine sight unseen and love it :biggrin: