New York Meeting - questions

^^ It's supposed to cool down a bit over the next few days....

I hope so...I check weather.com every day...hoping... But...I would like to keep the sun if possible...sunny and cool...asking too much??? Perhaps...the weather has really been amazing...we have been fortunate on so many levels...

I can help you with the "cooler" but not with the sun, unfortunately!

TUE
ic_weather_50x50_w_30

73°F 22°C
50°F 10°C
WED
ic_weather_50x50_w_39

62°F 16°C
49°F 9°C
THU
ic_weather_50x50_w_11

62°F 16°C
49°F 9°C
FRI
ic_weather_50x50_w_11

53°F 11°C
51°F 10°C
SAT
ic_weather_50x50_w_28

60°F 15°C
49°F 9°C
SUN
ic_weather_50x50_w_30

65°F 18°C
51°F 10°C
MON
ic_weather_50x50_w_37

63°F 17°C
49°F 9°C

Sue...Looks like I WILL be able to wear my boots tomorrow!!!

LOL...There is a Stella McCartney trench that I really, really like...but not in my size... I tried on the trench and asked the SA if it was available in larger sizes...she asked, "Are you able to move in this one?" Well...I could move...somewhat...but wouldn't call it a great fit...

SoCal and SBL, what fun! I'm so glad you had a lovely afternoon. You are both such warm, wonderful women -I loved getting to know each of you!

HG, Japster and GF, nice pix! Nope, I'm not surprised.... :P You are fabulous, memorable women. It was wonderful getting to know you - I just wish we had more time together!
the feeling is mutual!
it was so nice to sit back and get to know you
on that comfortable couch at tracey's!
i met new friends this past weekend, who felt,
in many ways, just like old friends!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
xoxo

anyone else have shoe dilemmas?
tennis shoes are a no no in H!!!!
tia
ang
i am THE anti-shoe advocate!
i LOVE shoes, but...my feet HATE to wear them!
my feet HATE heels, closed shoes, tied shoes, any shoes. :cursing:
so i have no shoe dilemma...i rarely wear them!
maybe, just maybe, under duress, i will wear a soft loafer or ballet flat ! :smile:
give me my flip-flops :heart: any day (or clogs or uggs in extreme cold).

I already PM'ed a few of you, but is it possible to start another sticky about a late June NYC get-together? It looks like it'd be a smaller group then, but even if I get to meet just 1 or 2 of you, that'd be great! But...the more the merrier!

I already PM'ed a few of you, but is it possible to start another sticky about a late June NYC get-together? It looks like it'd be a smaller group then, but even if I get to meet just 1 or 2 of you, that'd be great! But...the more the merrier!

Are you guys definitely set on that date or is there any way that you would entertain a date in August? Just asking because I was going to start a Round 2 in NYC thread and just wanted to get some ideas as to date because there are a bunch of us who could not make it this time, and would love to come for Round 2!!!

well, I'm home and back to work and I think I've caught up on my sleep and sobered up. WHAT A BLAST! For those who could not make it. just know that we have the most amazing group here on our subforum. I had so much fun getting to know all of you. I can't even believe how accomplished everyone is. Thank you rose for arranging so much, and ninja sue for keeping everyone going. I had a wonderful time at Traceyd's and she is an incredible person and I could have talked all night with her about her project without ever mentioning Hermes. I bought the scarf off of Hermelady's back after bugging her so much about how much I loved it she finally decided the only way to shut me up was to sell it to me. It didn't work with DQ's fabulous bracelet but I did pick up a scarf from her too and let her know how much I loved her berenia kelly. I bought a scarf just like shopmom's to remind me what a fun gal she is to hang with. She's just like she is here on the forum for those who didn't get a chance to meet her. And japster and socal and sbl and pgn and frenchie and pepper ,HC and all the rest of you who I will catch up on thanks for the great weekend. I think GF left her mark on NYC and it could have been more ways than one. She is such a hoot. Glad you had such a great time GF, we sure had a great time watching you discover the americas. And HG showed up to the cocktail party looking ever so elegant, right off the runway with her gorgeous tangerine outfit. Thanks for being such a great friend to us all. I want to savor the moment (just like getting a new birkin) before I even think about the next one. It was such a great time. thanks everyone.