**OH NO!!! Quilted being discontinued - No more STAMS!**

dbaum

Fleurdelis
O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I just heard at the boutique today - from those who went to market to see the new MJ lines- that there will be no more STAMS made. They are being discontinued and Marc Jacobs will do no more quilted designs. No more quilted singles, no more quilted period. :search:

I am so sad - as the quilted is one of my favorite Marc Jacobs designs. And no more Stams............I don't know if I should buy one now as I'll never see them again???

I just bought a Quilted 'Baroque - Rudi' Leather Satchel from Nordies- thank goodness!!

What do you guys think? Going to snatch up the last of the quilted designs and Stams before they are gone forever??? It's kinda sad though.......:cry::shucks:

I just heard at the boutique today - from those who went to market to see the new MJ lines- that there will be no more STAMS made. They are being discontinued and Marc Jacobs will do no more quilted designs. No more quilted singles, no more quilted period. :search:

I am so sad - as the quilted is one of my favorite Marc Jacobs designs. And no more Stams............I don't know if I should buy one now as I'll never see them again???

I just bought a Quilted 'Baroque - Rudi' Leather Satchel from Nordies- thank goodness!!

What do you guys think? Going to snatch up the last of the quilted designs and Stams before they are gone forever??? It's kinda sad though.......:cry::shucks:

That is very very true so treasure your stams

Yes, we found out a while back. It is talked about in the Stam Lovers Thread. Very sad news.
I wonder what's up with the no more quilting. They even pulled them from the boutiques. Something strange there to have to take them out of the store.

And let me just say here that ... Everyone Knows This Is Ruining My World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rain::crybaby::cry:

And let me just say here that ... Everyone Knows This Is Ruining My World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rain::crybaby::cry:

Nascar - wouldn't this make your collection more valuable then ever? When they don't make them anymore they do become elements of even MORE desire.......

Oh noo, I'm not a big fan of the Stam but I love his other quilted bags! :sad: I just bought one, maybe I should go for another one.. Only positive thing is that this is a good excuse to "invest" in more bags :rolleyes: