Received your Secret Sister Mayday package?

disney4us

Happy to be me
Jul 12, 2006
Okay Secret Sisters, May 1st is almost here. Hopefully everyone has mailed off their package by now. I received emails or have seen posts from most of you letting me know you mailed your packages. If you haven't done so yet, please let me know via post on the board or email if you sent out a package.

Anyway, if you have received your package already, please post and let me know. This way I can track who has and has not yet received their package. Thanks!

List of those who posted they received their SS Mayday Exchange package:

Robotkitten
Hazelnut
Tokidoki Lover
Tehlilone
LatteGrl

i got mine today! i actually got it last week, but couldn't find a time to go pick it up before this morning. but i got it! i'm super duper excited! i hope my secret sister can say she's gotten her's by the end of the week too! i'm so excited for her to open it!!!

I got a notice from the post office that something was attempted to be delivered yesterday but since we were in Vegas, I missed it. Gonna go pick it up today but I'm assuming it's from my secret sister since I haven't ordered anything.

Is my secret sister's initials JP??

:lol: thats a pretty long wait huh considering I shipped that box early..next time I wont ship it too early...at least I know now how fast its get there :P I hope I get mine on time..or I'll be :sad: when all of you are opening yours hahaha