Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm supposed to be on a scarf ban but when a scarf angel comes a knocking, you have to answer the door right? Since my contribution to blue week was so pathetic with only one little scarf, I am going to try to earn extra credit by turning in some homework late. Here's my new to me Pavements. I love her. Thank you scarf angel!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1379525660.804799.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1379525670.944858.jpg

I'm supposed to be on a scarf ban but when a scarf angel comes a knocking, you have to answer the door right? Since my contribution to blue week was so pathetic with only one little scarf, I am going to try to earn extra credit by turning in some homework late. Here's my new to me Pavements. I love her. Thank you scarf angel!
View attachment 2337336
View attachment 2337337

MYH, your Pavements scarf is truly a beauty. Congrats :biggrin:

I'm a newbie in this topic, so please forgive if i do all at once :smile:
I was sick in bed when I started to read the thread during the Blue week, still feeling not so hot during the Doubles week, and finally I'm myself (more or less ), in the Purple Week.
So, if you don't mind, Ladies and Gents, I will post some pictures of my Blue, Double, and Purple scarves for your viewing pleasure.

Contribution to the Blue Week
Please feel free to play a recognition game :smile:

Contribution to the Double Week
These are not all my doubles, as ExLenK cw 02 is on lent to my cousin... though I feel I might just go ahead and re-buy it :lol:
Also another cw of Grands Fonds gavroche in on its way to me :yahoo:

And lastly my humble contribution to the Purple Week, though I'm not a big fan of purple (especially comparing to blues, hehe)

Thank you for letting me share (c)

Masik, you tease. Give me that purple La Vie and the cats!! Gorgeous my dear!!

MYH: Congrats on the new Pavements. What a stunner! And your 140 F'I slays me every time!!
Scarf Addict: La Vie is one of my favs and you have the best cw!! Perfection
Kelly 76: we are twins today!! Haha
Seton: What a fun coincidence about you and buddy with same scarf on!! Such silk karma "Scarfgasm" is the best word I have read all day!!
Pegase: Gorgeous Horse Butts!! Wow!

Thank you Ladybaga, Seton, Masik, Anfang, Kelly, Pegase, Sparklelisab for the LVdGN love:flowers:

Ladybaga - you are way too kind with your compliments - you have me blushing here! Glad you enjoy seeing my scarves so much but you have a pretty awesome collection yourself! I have to blame TPF for a lot of my purchases too. My humble apologies to your wallet.

Pegase - wow your collection group photo is fabulous! But wait a minute I can't see CLF in there??

Masik -I hope you are feeling better - your collection is great - I adore ExLenK too - you certainly have a wonderful selection of cws!

Seton - LOL that you and your friend were wearing the same scarves - super!

Kelly - hey what are Mum's for?! The TR looks great anyway.

Sparklelisab - your TR is fab too -it's a great design.

MYH - I always enjoy seeing your scarves - your FDI is great - such a lovely collection and congrats on your Pavement!

Sissy Milano - very clever!!!

Have a great weekend everyone I am away for a few days from tomorrow. See you soon:broom:

Another stylish picture from you said:
LadyBaga,
Isn't that why we're all here? To see each other's beautiful H pieces & give & receive great styling ideas. You fabulous ladies have all given me tons of styling inspiration - I feel like I ALWAYS look great walking out the door now :yahoo:

View attachment 2337336
View attachment 2337337

Oooooooh...I really like that one. Congrats!

Inspired to wear my only 140cm FdI today after seeing Ladybaga and Scarf Addicts beautiful purple one. It's finally getting cooler here and am so happy the scarves get to come out and play.

There is so much pattern in this scarf that even wearing it the exact same way brings out so many different colors and flowers.

View attachment 2337210
View attachment 2337211

YOU made my day! Seeing these lovely pictures brings a smile to my face! :biggrin: I wish I had this exact colorway in a 140 (or even a 90, for that matter!) It is so versatile! What a beautiful bundle of silky goodness! (Your tying and styling gets a perfect score!!!)

Thank you Ladybaga, Seton, Masik, Anfang, Kelly, Pegase, Sparklelisab for the LVdGN love:flowers:

Ladybaga - you are way too kind with your compliments - you have me blushing here! Glad you enjoy seeing my scarves so much but you have a pretty awesome collection yourself! I have to blame TPF for a lot of my purchases too. My humble apologies to your wallet.

Pegase - wow your collection group photo is fabulous! But wait a minute I can't see CLF in there??

Masik -I hope you are feeling better - your collection is great - I adore ExLenK too - you certainly have a wonderful selection of cws!

Seton - LOL that you and your friend were wearing the same scarves - super!

Kelly - hey what are Mum's for?! The TR looks great anyway.

Sparklelisab - your TR is fab too -it's a great design.

MYH - I always enjoy seeing your scarves - your FDI is great - such a lovely collection and congrats on your Pavement!

Sissy Milano - very clever!!!

Have a great weekend everyone I am away for a few days from tomorrow. See you soon:broom:

Scarf Addict, my wallet (which is purple) is happy to have lost weight! Much more fun giving my money to Hermes than other things. I joke with my SA that when I slide my CC in the machine it says, "LadyBaga, are you here, again??":smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.