Gucci Bamboo Top-Handle Club: 1947 'till now

Happy Monday Ladies!

I just wanted to drop in and mention that we have a special feature on the Bamboo Top Handle bags on the PurseBlog today :cloud9:
It features an editorial from by Amanda and some lovely photographs.

Enjoy!

Gucci-Bamboo-Bag-1960s.jpg

Thank you so much, and thanks for telling us, we all :heart: this bag

Saw this beauty online and got to have a look at it in London .. so in love! It's so beautiful and shines! The SA told me they only got one and won't get any more .. mmm.. why can it not be Xmas already? :smile: tempted!!

Attachments

• 1379446192118.jpg
    1379446192118.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 770
So happy to share with you all. And I love the bag too, very near and dear to my :heart:

I hope you enjoy todays amazing piece, and there is more to come!!

Love the story! I especially like the drawing from the patent application. Thanks for dropping in!

Thank you so much, and thanks for telling us, we all :heart: this bag

Thanks for the info and enjoyed reading it! Love Florence's BTH...:heart:

Thank you for the link to this feature!! This bag is close to my heart and I just love seeing the story behind such a unique bag.

Last edited:
I read it yesterday as well. It definitely gave me a deeper appreciation than I already had for the BTH. To me there is no greater bag out there than the BTH. Well except a Birkin, but I think it is highly unlikely my closet will ever see one of those.

So happy to share with you all. And I love the bag too, very near and dear to my :heart:

I hope you enjoy todays amazing piece, and there is more to come!!

Thanks again, PBinsider

Those video/stills were beautiful just for their own sake, they had me transfixed (have you ever seen a Norwegian Forrest cat stare at a bottle of sparkling water? Just like that :P).