what's wrong with me?

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
i keep wanting more and more and more!!!!

i can't stop thinking about the manhattan PM..but i splurged not too long ago!
please stop me!!
fish.gif

but part of me is a devil
chevil.gif
...sigh :Push:

i can't stop thinking about it! i can't even go to sleep!! i've never felt this way before!

HELP. :sos:

guess i'll have to dance around the apartment
dance.gif
and make myself tired...or else i won't sleep at all tonight! :shrugs:

no- honestly I UNDERSTAND---------

my obsessions need therapy and I am IN DIRE NEED OF everything in my signature!!!

:sad: it's like my azur never happened! or my Ursula:sweatdrop:

well- not really- but you get the point!!!

ITA :yes: as much as i love my collection..i just need more!!! :hysteric:

sigh, i think we need another
SUPPORT GROUP!!!
pile.gif

no- honestly I UNDERSTAND---------

my obsessions need therapy and I am IN DIRE NEED OF everything in my signature!!!

:sad: it's like my azur never happened! or my Ursula:sweatdrop:

well- not really- but you get the point!!!

Would a support group include photos of current collection for FURTHER droooooling?!?!? If so............ here we go... in honor of my Ursula and Azur I underminded just a moment ago...

muahahahahahaha!!!!!

bandeaus002.jpg

Picture027.jpg

I'm sorry~~~~:flowers: I just had to see them once more in forum.................

ITA :yes: as much as i love my collection..i just need more!!! :hysteric:

sigh, i think we need another
SUPPORT GROUP!!!
pile.gif

lol i knwo what you mean! I only discovered LV 1month ago and i already have a small but lovely collection. But now im like, ah i need a shoulder bag otherwise my life is not worth living, even though i have a fendi spy, I NEED an LV one. It is pretty scary actually but this forum is to blame as well! xx

We all so KNOW your pain, lol. For me when I feel obsessed with a bag and loathing the wait aspect(right now I having to wait a YEAR to get my next bag, the black mc trouville), I just remind myself how fortunate(I'm sure you know you're fortunate, I'm just sharing that this is what I do) I am to have the bags I already have and how most people I spot with an LV, probably have just the one LV(can tell by all the patina and wear and tear) or none even, and that I already have some killer bags to enjoy. Believe it or not it does help. I look around irl and see that people are not collecting LV, life is not like tpf, so if you put yourself more in a generalized framework, you then realize you have a lot of bags already and the wait isn't as agonizing. A timeline also helps, where you have a date of purchase to look forward to and then you do a countdown. If all else fails, would you consider selling a bag you currently own to fund it? GL with your angst, been there myself, as have most of us!