Come Share your September 2013 Purchases!!

Yesterday I took advantage of the final day of the Saks triple points promotion. I have been wanting a large shopper for a while now. I thought the dark/slate grey was perfect. It's a great alternative to black and I am in love.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 2,414
Last edited:
I rarely ever splurge and it has been a while, but yesterday, while having no luck finding the espadrilles, I took to my love of boots and settled on these amazing riding boots. Can I say LOVE. I can literally wear these everyday. First Chanel boots, and I can see these staying forever. Chanel flat boot Marron Clair in tan/Brown. And I apologize that my pics are sideways, posting a fast one! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

21n30w4.jpg

qqajkl.jpg

20sbqbr.jpg

9pubtz.jpg

I rarely ever splurge and it has been a while, but yesterday, while having no luck finding the espadrilles, I took to my love of boots and settled on these amazing riding boots. Can I say LOVE. I can literally wear these everyday. First Chanel boots, and I can see these staying forever. Chanel flat boot Marron Clair in tan/Brown. And I apologize that my pics are sideways, posting a fast one! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

21n30w4.jpg

qqajkl.jpg

20sbqbr.jpg

9pubtz.jpg

How adorable are these!

Lovely cocoon bag; congrats!

Gorgeous navy CAmini; congrats!

Congrats on your lovely Chanel ballet flats; the patent is stunning!
Thank tutushopper,
I didn't have much luck to look for a pair of Chanel sneakers or Chanel wallet in Paris. But the pair of ballerines at least, I'm happy and the SA is really nice too. I still look for a pair of bottines or boots. Hope I will be luckier next time

21n30w4.jpg

qqajkl.jpg

20sbqbr.jpg

9pubtz.jpg
Looks great!!!