Let's talk CHANGE PURSES!

AuthenticLux

Mom/Feminist/Veteran
O.G.
Feb 1, 2007
I am really thinking of getting one and would like to know if a) you use one, b) if so, what style, and c) has anyone seen one of those cute vibrato coin/change purses (with the clasp up top) at Hermes lately? (or is vibrato gone, gone, gone???)

I use the LV monogram groom: picture from eluxury.com

p11312317_ph_hero.jpg

I have the triangle vibrato that I got from bagalley49 on eBay. I love it. I also love the ones with the "kiss lock". There was one on eBay but it didn't sell. You may want to contact the seller and see if she still has it. She is a wonderful seller, on the tPF list. She's the person I bought mine from.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-NEW-H...ryZ45260QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

vibrato1.jpg
Oh, I love the colors of the vibrato in this! Beautiful! I remember the one you are talking about - I thought about it but wasn't to excited about the colors. Thanks, though!

Oh I think I need one of those too! First a Post It Note holder and now this coin purse! Will add to my rainbow nicely. With my small Dogon wallet, I can't put more than a couple coins in it. This would certainly help!