Come Share your September 2013 Purchases!!

Hi jchen815,

Your Navy flap is gorgeous and you carry it beautifully! Is the color in the photo a true representation of the color (I.e., a true navy)? May I ask you where you found it? I am looking for a Navi caviar flap in the Maxi size. Thanks!

I think it color is a smig lighter in person. Ill add more pictures in the daylight. At night it looks almost black

I purchased the bag at Nordstrom in San Diego. I haven't seen the maxi size...I'm not even sure it's made in that size. When I was there though they had a black caviar maxi with GHWImageUploadedByPurseForum1378669877.969221.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1378669891.430370.jpga

I think it color is a smig lighter in person. Ill add more pictures in the daylight. At night it looks almost black

I purchased the bag at Nordstrom in San Diego. I haven't seen the maxi size...I'm not even sure it's made in that size. When I was there though they had a black caviar maxi with GHWView attachment 2325260View attachment 2325261a
Beautiful! Will work for so many occasions including everyday wear with jeans. Congrats!!

Camellia Wallet on chain

And large camellia pouch :smile:
Congrats on your two new lovely Chanel pieces!

I purchased the bag at Nordstrom in San Diego. I haven't seen the maxi size...I'm not even sure it's made in that size. When I was there though they had a black caviar maxi with GHW

You look so happy and fabulous with this bag!