my happy 2 clutch weekend!!

macbagger

Jan 1, 2007
:yahoo: I had a lucky weekend! I had decided to bite the bullet and buy the 2 timeless clutches (red and black caviar) I had been yearning for these past few months. I found the red thru the best tPF/eBay'er - bought it Sat. and it arrived this morning! - although I lost out on the black one. But, surprise, my SA at NM actually found one for me (in the back of the closet!) and even better I got it at the pre-increase price. :happydance: thanks for letting me share :smile:

:yahoo: I had a lucky weekend! I had decided to bite the bullet and buy the 2 timeless clutches (red and black caviar) I had been yearning for these past few months. I found the red thru the best tPF/eBay'er - bought it Sat. and it arrived this morning! - although I lost out on the black one. But, surprise, my SA at NM actually found one for me (in the back of the closet!) and even better I got it at the pre-increase price. :happydance: thanks for letting me share :smile:

:P Awesome! So glad the red arrived so quickly. Isn't it gorgeous?:heart: Also congrats on finding a black one AND at the pre-increase price. :yahoo: