Authenticate4U.com experiences?

Indeed, and it's quite evident to anyone reading this thread. You started it by asking for clarification, got that, and then were subjected to an advertising spam battle. I think you handled yourself quite well; kudos! :smile:

Thanks dear!

BB has a wealth of information which has helped so many people on so many subject areas here, and if she knows anything at all (and I know a little about this, too), it's where to go to find information. It's out there, you just need to know how and where to look for it. She also has never advertised herself, only provided help for others, something most of us here on this ebay board try to do. That's kinda why it's here, to answer questions and help people when we can with answers and information. Some go the extra mile, and some go the marathon, and BB is in that latter group. :smile:

-Yes!

Hey Bratty, I'm sorry to hear about your experience...I have personally always had great experiences with A4U. However, I am glad to hear you got the situation resolved :smile:.

I am currently going thru PayPal claim and the due date is today. I was told by Authenticate4u that the document will be sent by Thursday which I have not received - checked junk, spam, it's not Uni or work email - I have emailed them several times, try to call them but no luck. The phone number just goes to straight to voice mail. I left a voice message and a text message but no reply. This is shocking service. I need a written report to PayPal. It's already stressful enough being scammed by a seller and now Authenticate4u is giving me more grief. Is there any other GOOD and FAST prada authenticating service that I can use? I need it urgently. Thanks in advance.

I have been trying to call Authenticate4u all day long. Do they actually answer any calls? I'm based in Australia but I have checked UK time and call them during business hours.

I am currently going thru PayPal claim and the due date is today. I was told by Authenticate4u that the document will be sent by Thursday which I have not received - checked junk, spam, it's not Uni or work email - I have emailed them several times, try to call them but no luck. The phone number just goes to straight to voice mail. I left a voice message and a text message but no reply. This is shocking service. I need a written report to PayPal. It's already stressful enough being scammed by a seller and now Authenticate4u is giving me more grief. Is there any other GOOD and FAST prada authenticating service that I can use? I need it urgently. Thanks in advance.

I would call PP and tell then what issue you're having- they will sometimes extend deadlines :biggrin:

Do you recommend authenticate4you for designer jewelry as well?
I need to have something authenticated for my own peace of mind.
Txs.

I'm not BB, but wanted to say ask them first whether they do the brand you want to have checked- they only do certain kinds of jewellery. Best of luck!