Shopping at TJMAXX

I went early this morning for the Runway Premiere Event(my store was dead!....parkinglot was a ghost town!... and they opened at 8am)......they have lots of new bags in.....YSL clutch in cream leather for $749, Fendi shoulder logo flaps for $549, AMcQ satchel for $1399, lots of RM, and other random bags. I was trying to dash in and get to work on time so no photos.

Lots of Vince but I thought prices were high still for leather jackets, lots of DVF shoes and boots, a couple of Valentino shoes but prices were $499+, a few LK Bennett heels for $149-$199 and Derek Lam slingback type booties for $299ish.

They were also doing new markdowns.....items with week 17 were just being marked down. They are currently in week 20.

HTH!

Went to my runway too and they had a gorgeous black studded Valentino bag for $2000. A Chloe brown cross body for $530 and a bunch of others... Lots of nice Vince sweaters for at least $120... I walked out empty handed because I felt the prices were steep

So the Marshalls near me never has anything good, but I'm always lurking this thread because I love to see the deals you guys get! Anyways, I decided to stop in today just to see if I could find anything and I happened to find THESE babys on clearance for $15! So excited because they fit perfectly and I found them selling on ShopBop for $198! :biggrin:

Pic1.jpg

Pic2.png

Pic3.jpg

I also wanted to ask you guys about T.J. Maxx. Do you have to go to a runway location to find premier designers or can you find those types of clothes, shoes and bags and regular T.J. Maxx's? TIA!

So the Marshalls near me never has anything good, but I'm always lurking this thread because I love to see the deals you guys get! Anyways, I decided to stop in today just to see if I could find anything and I happened to find THESE babys on clearance for $15! So excited because they fit perfectly and I found them selling on ShopBop for $198! :biggrin:

View attachment 2321534

View attachment 2321535

View attachment 2321536

I also wanted to ask you guys about T.J. Maxx. Do you have to go to a runway location to find premier designers or can you find those types of clothes, shoes and bags and regular T.J. Maxx's? TIA!
Premier designers can be found at runway locations only, regular stores get a bag or two every now and then, but that's because people return them there :smile:

Finally! A Runway restock! Not too many bags - they had more yesterday but I didn't know about the "event". I hear OakBrook got more bags but I didn't have time to get there. Here's what I saw at the Countryside store

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1378487948.799961.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1378487977.815858.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1378487989.848790.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1378488001.465393.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1378488014.632464.jpg

I put a couple of things on layaway for myself, including these Coach boots (I have a similar pair from Marc Jacobs that I bought 2 yrs ago & lived in all winter!), a pair of Ugg boots (their Classic fleece boots but made of leather instead of sheepskin!), a gorgeous pair of Valentino leather boots (sorry no pic - they're just like the tall Nude ones pictured above but they're reddish brown) and this little beauty from Valentino - I almost bought the smaller version of this in Black during Nordstroms half yearly sale. I'm so glad I passed & waited for the larger one! I love the color!)

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1378490189.128899.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1378490204.178503.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1378490214.261297.jpg

Last edited:
I put a couple of things on layaway for myself, including these Coach boots (I have a similar pair from Marc Jacobs that I bought 2 yrs ago & lived in all winter!), a pair of Ugg boots (their Classic fleece boots but made of leather instead of sheepskin!), a gorgeous pair of Valentino leather boots (sorry no pic - they're similar to the tall Nude ones pictured above but they're reddish brown w/no studs) and this little beauty from Valentino - I almost bought the smaller version if this in Black during Nordstroms half yearly sale. I'm so glad I passed & waited for the larger one! I love the color!)

View attachment 2322380
View attachment 2322381
View attachment 2322382

You got some great goodies! Love the Valentino purse! How much did you get it for?? Thanks for sharing!

You got some great goodies! Love the Valentino purse! How much did you get it for?? Thanks for sharing!
Thanks so much!
The bag was $1500. That seems about on par with Nordstroms first markdown. The smaller version that I was looking at was around $1200 I believe.
Oh my, you just made my day with all these beautiful pictures. Your valentino bag is beyond gorgeous, all your picks are beautiful.

I'm really loving the Valentino boots with the studs!!!

Thank you (and you're welcome!:smile:)
They also had those tall Valentino boots with studs on the toes. If I remember correctly, they had them in Black, Nude & the Brown (reddish brown - they're the same color as the plain boots I bought)

Those Black Gucci boots with studs on the heel were amazing (they were also $1k!) but they didn't have my size - they had a 38 and a 40. The leather was like butter!

My Tj had a lot of RM boots and shoes, a bunch valentinos, the boots with the studs on the toe, they also had a tan wedge boots with the rockstud strap and shearling, a few pairs of Diors. These were the best of stuff IMO:
Celine
picture.php

Givenchy
picture.php

Valentino clutch

picture.php

CL:
picture.php